C H R I S T M A S S P E C I A L

Merry Christmas to my favorite readers!
I appreciate every read, every vote, and every comment; I also read every single comment that has been made throughout this story. I hope this little special satisfies every ask and wish you've made known.
Kota loves you guys!

A strong pair of sleeved arms draped over Sumire's shoulders as she relaxed on the sofa. Eri laid down next to her and watched a movie on the television. As a child does, she had grown a bit in the near year that they had known her. It had also been almost eight months since all three of them - Sumire, Eri, and Shota - had been living together as a little, strange family. Eri smiled all the time, embracing the happiness of the life she was now living, and she also brought joy to the adults she lived with, all the while maintaining a relationship with those of Shota's former class and developing her sweet personality every day.

The man did not hide his adoration for his beloved, especially since announcing their relationship to the faculty of U.A. and the former class 1-A, which was now in its second year. For someone who seemed so nonchalant and considerably lazy, he certainly was not passive with physical affection as he hung over the silver-haired girl, resting his chin on the crevice between her neck and shoulder.

With one hand, she gently grabbed onto one arm, and with the other, she entangled her fingers in his messy waves, adorned with a single, glittering diamond. She rubbed his head, which she knew he loved possibly even more than her.

"Ew, P.D.A." Eri chimed with an estranged face. This had been something she clearly learned from the hormonal teens she hung out with.

"Just you wait, Ms. Eri." Sumire teased, and with the hand that she wasn't using to rub Shota's head, she reached over and started to pinch and tickle the younger girl's side.

The white-haired child erupted in giggles and tried to push away the hand that was pestering her, only to jump off the couch and lift her hands defensively.

"Is that so?" The older woman lifted a questioning brow.

Eri nodded with a small grin.

"I'll just have to attack you with cuddles when you go to bed, then." She further taunted, making the child step back in playful preparation. Then, as warm as Sumire acted in joking with the girl, she had to mother her at some point. "Speaking of..."

The girl dropped her shoulders in defeat and sighed. "Fine."

"Go get ready for bed. We'll be in in a couple minutes."

"Okay." With that, Eri trudged to her room, leaving Sumire and Shota alone.

The man drew in a deep breath, melting beneath the touch of his beloved. Once Eri shut the door to her room, a sharp yet sensual sensation stung her neck. She stifled a noise and froze, dissatisfying Shota by pausing in her head rub.

"I know what I want for Christmas." He stated bluntly. Sumire had been hinting at the fact that she was trying to figure out what to get him for weeks. He was a man who was easy to please, and his desires were simple and straightforward, but she wanted to get him a really good Christmas gift to show how much she truly loved him.

"And what is that?" She started to play with his long hair.

He kissed her neck again, but less mischievously. "I want a night," he kissed her just above her jawline, "with my fiancée," he kissed the top of her cheek, "alone; without our sweet Eri." He gently nibbled her ear, earning a muffled squeal from her. His hands drifted from her shoulders, down to her chest, then slipped under her shirt and temptingly hovered above her bra.