family and raging hormone..!

(that night)

nika- I walked up to my hotel room and called my big brother Trey since he couldn't make it to the wedding

PHONE CONVO WITH TREY-

Trey-yellow

Nika-hey broder

Trey-wassup lil sis

Nika-i was so happy to hear my brothers voice over the phone

and I could only picture his smile if he saw me, hus little sister walking down the aisle giving my life to my rock. "are you proud if me?"

I asked out of curiosity

Trey-I have always been proud of you niaa

Nia-just hearing him say those words was just indescribable. He was like the father that I never had and at the same time my brother and that's something I loved about him " well even though you couldnt make it. Im happy yoy support me in my marriage."

Trey-haha yeah nene I will always support you. Just dont be a knuckle head out on the streets fighting over little stuff.

Nia- I couldn't help but laugh. "okay I promise" I said.

Trey-ight well I have to go but I love you.

Nia-i love you too bro.

-ENDS CONVO

nia-and than roc walked in just wearing his boxers. And the honeymoon began.

(meanwhile at the house

Rayray's POV- prince and stonie were out to do arins...and roc and Nia were going on a week honeymoon and me and nika was just by ourselves. I felt as if I could take advantage and get laid.

I walked into the room and saw nika taking off her bridesmaid dress she wore for the wedding

And I snuck behind her unzipping the back down to her a**

Nika-raquan .

ray- yeah Bae?

I asked as I rubbed Mt hands down her lower tummy right Above her area.

Nika-uh."

ray-want me to stop? I asked in her ear

Nika-if you want to.

ray-what if u told you I didnt want to.

Nika-then dont stop

ray-being truthful I didn't I was hard as f*** and wanted to take It out on her. So I grabbed her and threw her on the bed and this girl couldn't lie to me. She wanted me inside her every second. So I didn't waist any time.

TBC