just a mirage (PART 2 OF 2) FUNURAL

(later that night)

ROC'S POV- Nia was sleep and so was everyone in the house... now was the perfect time for me to call prod.

"hello?"

"yeah prod dude..."

"wassup long time no speech"

"yeah yeah yeah ehh shut up and listen.."

"what?"

"trey died"

"nia's brother?"

"yeah..."

"I cant fly down there though... "

"dumb ass i know, the funural is tomarrow"

"oh well tell nia i said stay strong.."

I sighed...

"bro I will but i need you to send me 2 grand by friday."

"for what nigga?"

"nothign just send it if you care..."

she sighed/... "money hungary ass nigga"

"but you love me big bro"

"eh dont get too happy." prod said.

"blah" I hung up and went to sleep....

(the next day)

Roc's pov again-

i woke up and everybody was getting dressed for the funural... I on the other hand had to look good and sexy.. i mean I know it's a funural and it's not supossed to be sexy but for the last time nia would see me i had to rock this black suit...

I got in the bathroom and showered and walked back in the room. I put holding gel on my hair and it looked silky curly. man i was bomb... I put my my black boxers on and as well as my black under tank top and my black pants..........with my black tie and jacket. I put some axe deorderant on and sprayed some kaglone. I walked downstairs and saw everyone waiting for me . (roc's outfit is to your right)

"are you driving?" Prince asked.

"why?"

"because stonie is having pregnant problems" he shrugged.

"yeah i planned to" i said grabbing the keys and we were on our way to the church...

about 1 hour and 30 minutes went by and nia got up to take one last look at trey before the burial... she kissed his forhead and sighed.

"is there anything you'd like to say about trey?" the pastor asked nia

um..." she studdered

"sure" I helped nia walk up on the stage to the mic and she held it tight..

"Im going to keep this short and simple......My brother was my light...my hero....and the love of my life." she began with tears swelling in her eyes.

"it breaks my heart to see him laying down before me and waiting for me to burry him...and I really never cared to say goodbye... trey will never see my son....his nephew but ..I know for a fact..trey is reborn into this baby Im about to have..." she looked up outside the window and saw the sun rise and she smiled

"I cant wait to see you again brother" she ended and then the ushers came forward and closed the coffin and carried trey out and into the graveyard.

"ash's to ash's dust to dust" the chanter began and I reaached in my pocket feeling the peice of metal that was awaiting to be used.....and I gripped the handle..... I looked to my left and saw nia's tears. this made me beyond angry. nia and trey are the main people hurt by what this asshole did.

I couldnt stand to see her damged and hurt by this... d had to pay.

I looked beside me and saw shane and he was looking out of the corner of his eye and there was that bitch! D. They finally started sinking trey into his grave and i ran to the main street and took the peice off of safety. i all of a sudden heard a song in my head. i beliveit was chris brown's mirage featuring nas... That's how i felt .

Nia turned around and Yelled. "roc!!! "

D rolled down his window when he passed by and smiled at everyone evially.

I ran after the car and pulled out the gun

I was angry. tears in my eyes from all of this shit. and im roc i dont cry ever. I started shooting at D and his tires screeched trying to pull off.

"BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM"

"get down!!" I heard a lady scream

I shot the gun repeatidly out of anger and shot up his car.

I heard shane and prince run up to me from behind and I just kept shooting.

"roc!!" Prince yelled trying to get the gun from me.

"BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM"

i kept shooting and I shot at least 22 times at the car until I my gun was empty and needed to be reloaed. all rounds were gone and I dropped the gun and watched D's car spin in 2 circles and it exloaded... I turned around and there were the cops parking.

note- Dear fans... thank you for reading this series "let's get nasty" As you noticed it was more then sex in here. it was how sex can lead to all hell. I really hope you all enjoyed this series. sadly it has to end but look here I have a sequel to "let's get nasty" It's called "what to expect when your expecting- the remade cover of the movie.  wanna see what happens to roc? go check out "what to expect when your expecting: the sequal to let's get nasty.It is mindless and i will be putting out the casting call later tonight. more drama but gifts of 3 beautiful babies arriving. want to be in it? fill out the info under the casting call. thank you all . i love you for reading my stories. P.S.- read my other storys cause' thier BOMB.... "if i holla boy;holla'right back" , I thought you love was mine : mindless heartbreak and  a small world of thuglife. thanks! and dont forget the casting call my sexies ;)

-lexi <3