this is love

(with Nia and roc)

Nias POV-

Roc turned on Chris browns sweet love as I got up and stared at the pole in front of my face. Never had I ever stripped for any man. But I guess sincd this is my newly wed husband it was okay. So I gripped my arm around the pole and span around. Just seeing roc staring at My body each time I walked around.

Roc- damn your beautiful.

I smiled

I climbed up the pole and wrapped my legs around it sliding Down slowly as I heard roc talking under his breath.

"all for me " roc whispered

I wrapped my arms around the pole and swung about 3 times in mid air and slid down backwards.

"this is all for you" I said as I got up and walked towards roc as he was sitting down. I bent over in front of his face and dropped up and down his legs giving him a unforgettable lap dance.

"damn" he said licking his bottom lip.

I started swinging my a** back and forth in his face and looked back and saw roc nearly in a trance I turned around and kissed his lips and soon bit his bottom lip and I walked back to the pole.

Roc- (gets up and follows Nia)

Nia- I held the pole and felt the coldness of it but from behind I felt rocs hands grabbing my waist and walking me backwards to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed and sat me on his lap after pulling down his boxers and unzipping my corset.

There was a awe of silence after sweet love went off that is until he pent me over and slid inside of me unexpectedly and I moaned out "uhh"

"can I make love to you tonight?" he moaned breathing down my neck

"yes" I said

and I felt him go deeper inside of me

"roc" I moaned as I reached my arm back and rubbed his neck closer to mine. He started sucking on the back of my neck and I felt his warm tounge just rushing against my neck. And he grabbed my hips hugging me while making me move in a circular motion.

" God" I said looking up at the ceiling

he was harder then ever . I felt like I was riding on stone. And All of a sudden I got wetter and wetter. it might have been becuase he secretly stuck a finger inside of me as his Dick was still in me at the same time.

" oh shhh*t roc"

"hush and take it" he moaned

"mmf*ck" I mumbled as he got harder and harder fucking me.

"bounce baby"

I heard roc yell while still pumping me. So I did. I bounced and I couldnt describe how great it felt . Him just thumping in and out and in and out so I bounced harder and faster " ughhh uhh" I yelled.

" Bae im coming! Keep going!!!!"

I sped up and felt rocs come shooting inside of me at full speed. And I closed my eyes as I spilled all over his d.... And he quickly grabbed my hands and squeezed them. Around this time I knew it wasnt just sex. It was love. Thats why I married this man.

TBC