please dont leave me

NIA'S POV- I was confused... I didnt answer my phone and... something happend?

"tell me." I said.

ray looked at me... "trey got jumped"

I dropped my jaw and started shaking as roc came up behind me and hugged me tight.

"by who?"

"D and his crew"

Oh shit! I remembered that today was the day I was sopposed to go and give him some... but my brother told me not to so I didnt. but it back fired... are you fucking serious? I knew D was bad news from the jump..

"WHERE IS MY BROTHER?" I said as I clinched my fist.

"at mt. seni Hospital."

I looked up at roc

"baby" I said with my jaw shivering. and he grabbed the keys.

"dont worry nia I got you."

nika and ray ran behind me and roc

"wait!" nika yelled.

i looked back. "what?"

"what about princeton and stonie?"

"just let them work things out.. I dont wanna worry them" I said under my breath and nika shrugged and we all went to the hospital.

(in the basement)

princeton's POV-

I walked downstairs to sharon and saw her curled up on the couch in her hoodie. I had a plastic bag in my hand with all her secret pregnacy test she never told me about.

'sharon.."

She just kept looking at the tv that was there.

I walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

"what?"

"we need to talk."

"there's nothing to talk about " she said as she got up and started walking up the stairs.

I followed after her.

"what are you doing?" I asked.

"Im done with you jacob."

I paused and chased her back upstairs and threw the living room.,

"but Im not done with you stonie!"

"is that so?" She scoffed and when to our bedroom and started pullingout her cloths. was she packing up? she's really serious about leaving me,

"stop stonie" I touched her hand and she snatched away.

"stonie please" I found myself in tears yet again. I never cry in front of her..

she looked at me and continued packing as i saw water drops falling onto her bags as she kept packing.

"fine ... then dont tell me That I got you pregnant!" I yelled. and she stopped.

"im not pregnant.." She said wiping her face.

"oh your not?"

"no... and Why would I want to have a dumb baby from someone who doesnt care for one?"  she scoffed. "on to the next one."

I looked at her and raised my eye brow. now I had to be that guy who fights to keep his girl  by his side.

"tell me the truth stonie." I said.

and she just kept doing what she was doing.

"sharon look at me" i grabbed her arms so she could look into my crying brown eyes. I pulled her close to me and she finally looked.

"are you pregnant?" I asked once again

she said "no"

I finally poured the bag of positive pregnancy test on the floor.

"who gave you that?" she asked gasping.

"tell me the truth. are these yours?"

she ignored me and zipped up her bags and carried them out when i grabbed them from her and threw them across the room.

"dont leave me!!!!" I yelled crying harder.

"your carrying my child." I fell the floor and down to my knee's begging her to stay.

"you dont care!" She cried

I got up and held her in my arms,,,, walking her back in the room

"it's my child" I said as I rubbed her hair.

"dont leave me.. please stonie." I sniffed

" I love you too much." I said and i felt her just crying away into my shirt and holding me tight.

"Your not pregnant alone...."

she cried and cried and cried. "you dont want it"

i sighed.." i do. I do. And Im sorry."

we sat on the floor and she layed in my arms and I rocked back and fourth  and kissed her forehead. I was acting a ass about having a baby but.. she's in the same shoes im in. I have to expect my creation and take care of mine.  I cant loose the love of my life. I just cant.