im in charge!

Roc- so I heard moaning in the room next door. Of course it was stonie and prince. I didnt know what the hell they were doing. All I knew is that he was making her yell and scream like never before, and it was making me horny as hell. I was watching TV as I saw my beautiful wife Nia walk in wearing just a see through robe. "damn" I said sucking my teeth. I never got tired of sex especially when it came to her. It was about time I gave her a night cap before bed. I got up and locked the bedroom door and turned back to nia. she was looking fine as hell. I reached over looking in her eyes and untied her robe and watched it fall to the floor. I pulled her arms leading to the bed and she kissed me.

"tonight im in charge" she said near my mouth.

"yes ma'am " I smiled. And she pushed me onto the bed just laying me on my back and sliding off my Jeans and boxers.

She got on top of me and swayed her hair to the side. She leaned over and kissed me and licked up my chin.

"mmm" I said grabbing her chin and kissing her back. I slid my tounge in her mouth and and French kissed her. kissing her luscious soft lips just made me hard and I rised poking her in her inner theigh.

"it feels good" she said touching my naked abs. And I felt a little of her warm juices on my leg. It felt nice.

She went down on me as I was already hard and she licked my d.....from the bottomvto the top.

"ahh" I moaned as I was looking at the ceiling.

she gripped my d...with both hands and squeezed nicely . I got choked up and couldnt speak as I felt her warm mouth take Me all the way inside .

I found myself already spilling but I knew it was more where that came from.

"uhh go faster " I moaned. And she did. I grabbed her head pushing back and forth faster and faster. She always gave me the best head and I always gave her the best fuck sessions. That was just how we worked. she twirled my d...in circles like it was a knob on a game box butbi didn't mind. She got up and crawled on me. I had inserted her deeply and she moaned s she slid down my d.... As she always does.

She put her hands on my chest and was grinding on me at a medium pace.

"yeahh" I moaned putting my hands behind my head for relaxation.

I looked at her perfect beautiful breasts moving in the same rhythm she was fucking me in.

I got up and squeezed them.

"mmm fkk" she yelled as I went higher up into her insides.

"ohhh roc!" She cried out. she started bouncing on me. The faster she got the more I didnt want it to end.

"ahh fuck me" I moaned loudly

And she swayed side to side.

sex with Nia just toppes everything off. it wasnt the fact we fuck. It was how she fucked me and how hard. This was by far the best.

"its hot! " she screamed as I was spilling in her.

"I know baby" I grabbed her waist and started rocking them faster.

"I love it" I said making my way down to her a**.

"ohhh fu*k she leaned on top of me and laying on my chest while still sliding up and down my d....

I made my hands down her a**

And I squeezed. As I came and we made a mess.

(with Nika and ray)