WE HAVE A SITUATION!

( the next day)

NOTE- IMA DO SOMETHING DIFERENT RIGHT NOW. IIGHT SO I KNOW YOU ALL DONT KNOW "TREY" IN THIS STORY BUT HE PLAYS THE ROLE OF NIA'S OLDER BROTHER WHO TOOK CARE OF HER SINCE SHE WAS 4. HE'S IMPORTANT TO THIS STORY BECAUSE HE HAS A HUGE IMPACT ON HER LIFE. SO PLAY CLOSE ATTENTION.

(with Trey)

TREY'S POV- I was watching family guy when my phone rang..... I looked down at my iphone and it was him... "D" I knew He wanted something since I didnt sell all the drugs from years back. He always said I would regret cancling on him and To be honest I have been since I stopped selling drugs when nia was 17 going on 18. But I answered anyway.

HELLO" i ANSWERED

"well well well Look who finally wants to answer my phone calls" he said in a harsh voice.

"what do you want D? I said irritated.

"oh it's not what i want......Its what you choose to give me."

I looked confused and curious. what the h*ell was he wanting out of me..

"what would that be"

"your fine ass little sister can give me head.... or you can get in buisness with me."

"what buisness?"

"selling DOPE dumb sh*t"

" And If I choose neither?"

"Your life is ruined. Now Im being a hell of a nice guy .. so take me up on this little offer or you deal with the terms."

" where do you want my sister to meet you?" I asked.

" 1997 E bronco ave"

"SHE'LL BE THERE" I lied. and hung up.

I idmediatly called  nia.

HELLO" she answered?

"yeah?"

"we have a situation" I muttered and I broke it down to her."

"wait how the hell can I give him head when Im fucking pregnant??!!" nia asked.

" Your not going to give him head.. it's a set up! and --- " I paused. "BY WHO?!"

"I found out yesterday , now me and nika pregnant."

I looked shocked. "I didnt know roc and ray had it in em' "  I shrugged.

"whatever But roc dont know yet so ima tell him when I go to the docters."

"cool. wel um yeah just stay home and do whatever but do not go give that dirty nigga anything! You understand?" I said with a firm voice

"I got you" She said. and i had faith in her. I just want to protect my little sister from the worst. I would sacrafice my life to save hers. and it was set. I was going to get rid of this minipulater out of my life once and for all.

I called My bestfriend mike and he said he'd help me.

( later on that day with prince and stonie)

TBC