The peices finally come together huh?

NIKA AND RAY BEDROOM-

NIkA'S POV-  Get this. It's 3 in the morning and it's awkward in my bedroom. I Looked at ray and he looked scared and surprised. "hey" I hit his arm "what's wrong?"

"nothing." He said in a dull voice

"No....Somethings wrong...tell me"

"nothing im fine."

I shook my head. "is it sex?" I asked "is that what you want?"

"no"

"what if i told you i want sex? then what?:"

Ray looked at me with a confused looked. "i would say too bad'

Ray was being weird. he never turned me down for sex.

"why?" I said folding my arms

"I dont know you tell me" He said getting smart

"what is there to tell you ray?"

"nothing.,.... Just go to bed" He turned away"

"but bae stonie and princeton are doing 69 and roc and nia are f*cking their brains out , we can do the same---"

"nika no The hell we cant!" Said raising his voice

I was so clueless. "why not ray? huh?"

And then I felt my stomach growl and a ball felt liquid coming threw my chest and I all of a sudden felt nautious. I got up and ran to our bedroom bathroom.

ray looked at me as I ran and looked back at his hands in his lap. "that's why" he said regaining sanity.

Unexpectridly I threw up chunks and Looked up crying and in tears, It was all coming back to me. The food, the tummy ache's and the evil actions i did towards stonie and nia...im knocked up.

"no! no! no!!!!!!" I yelled as i got up looking in the bathroom mirror.

I looked out the bathroom door and saw ray getting up and putting his shoes on and he left without warning

TBC (i know it's short but um it's pretty fucking powerful)