tonight im going to dance for you.

(Princeton and stonie walk in)

Princeton's POV- I walked in the house with stonie after running some arons and we had plans later that night.

bitch's were home" she yelled and Nika ran downstairs in a huge tshirt.

"you got it in didnt you?" I asked Nika and she nodded with a finger in her mouth.

I looked at stonie. "its about that time" I said with big bulged eyes.

"later tonight babe. I got you" she said biting her lip.

Just then ray walked downstairs and with a towel just around his waist.

"n*gga you realize you need some cloths on right?"

Ray looked me up and Down. " nope"

I cut My eyes to the left staring at him "well keep that thing out of sight because im not on that gay sh*t" I said smirking and he smacked his lips. "nigga get leaned if you want. Dont nobody want your butter pecan a**"

"I do" stonie said licking her lips. At me as I licked mine back

"um stonie shut up . Im a fan of p*ssy"

Nika-urh bruh you better be with all this good sh*t im throwing at you" she said snapping a attitude

stonie chuckled sarcastically "good sh*t is what she calls it?"

"yeah. I got pg that good p*ssy"" Nika said smiling

"nah nah nah , b*tch you got that nasty p*ssy :D "

"um enough?" Ray ended the Convo.

"yeah well ima go shower and get this flight off me" stonie said. And by then it was 9 o'clock so I decided tonight was the night I get hot and dirty. The shower seemed the most perfect time to get inside it and get her wet. So I went for it.

"mind if I join you?" I asked

"sure Jacob" stonie said quietly biting her bottom lip.

I followed her upstairs to the shower and the hot water ran.

(meanwhile with Nia and roc)

On honey moon-

Roc's POV -

Roc- I walked into the room and saw my beautiful new wife laying on the bed wearing her red and black corset.

"hello beautiful" I said

"hello my rock. " she said in a dull sexy voice

I layed on the bed right beside her.

"I can I call you Mrs.august yet?" I asked slightly rubbing my hand down her beautiful theigh.

"ive been waiting for that hubbie ;)"

"well Mrs.august :) I want to do something a little differently tonight." I said smiling and leaning over to kiss her.

"and what would that be? " Nia said tilting her neck.

"dance for me?"

she chuckled and Rubbed her hand Down my friend and jerked me until I started getting hard.

" id be glad to"

She got up and walked to a pole that stood next to the door and dimmed the lights.