"the square root of 69 is 8 some?"

(later that night everyone is in bed )

In Princeton and Stonies room-

STONIES POV-

I Was laying down in bed and I felt creeping behind me. of course my ssnses said it was Princeton and God knows i wasnt in the mood.

Then I felt his arm rubbing my hip in a sexual motion.

"can I pick up where I left off?"he asked.

"Princeton" I began.

"im tired"

and then he did what he does best and sighed and I felt his breathing down my back.

"im serious Princeton"I said in a calm voice

"please?" He asked

"Jacob."

He began sticking his finger inside of me all of a sudden and I gasped

"please" he repeated once again

"you know. What you did in the bathroom was pretty amazing." he continued.

and he began fingering me from the back and I let out deep moans

"you know the square root of 69 is 8 some?"

"69?"

"yeah" he slowly licked my neck and layed down the opposite way pulling off my panties and taking off his boxers

He stuck his tounge inside me and I grabbed his d.... And started teasing his tip.

"ahhh" he groaned inside of me. Just feeling the heat and vibrations of his voice made me horny when I didnt want to be

I moaned out loud.

he licked me faster and faster as I did him

"mmm thats nice"he moaned and I shoved him fully in my mouth.

"d*MN girl* he moaned.

And I slid my teeth up and down him and I felt him trying to hold in.

He started licking my click with deep rough strokes and then my opening. Fuck that felt good.

I strained my legs in a straight line and couldnt help put push put my come inside of his mouth.

"ohh God!" I moaned letting ho of his d.... And biting the sheets. He started licking me clean and he moabed "baby dont stop"

I grabbed his d...sucking him of again and he squirted right in my mouth. And for some odd reason I liked the come. I cleaned him to the point there was nothing on the sheets. I practically swallowed him whole.

"mmm shit thats great" he said as he got hornier and stuck 3 fingers in while licking me.

I never really liked oral sex until he was literally driving his tounge deeper and deeper inside of my cilt . I felt him go harder and harder but realized he was sucking my clit and I couldn't take it anymore.

"fuckkkkkkkkk jacob " I yelled squeezing my eyes shut.

and my legs started shaking as I came one last time in his mouth and he cleaned me.

(in Nia and roc's bedroom)

roc's POV -