part one- "moving in"

welcome to my new story! vote and comment🦊🦆🦍🐟🧐🤭🛌🍑🧵❄️☺️👺

NARRATOR POV

mackenzie ziegler packs the last of her very few items into her jam packed suitcase. she checks her back pocket to reassure herself that the photo she always carries with her of her mother is still there.

mackenzie was a troubled girl. she experienced things at a young age most girls don't experience in a whole lifetime.

she has just gotten kicked out of yet another high school and was being moved for the fifth time. she was going to be living with a family who was friends with her mother back in the day. they would be watching her for the rest of the school year and maybe even into the summer.

her new high school was called ladera ranch high and it was her last option. if she got herself kicked out, she would have to move towns to attend school.

kenzie grabs her bag and clutches it tight to her as she texts her two best friends maisy stella and brynn rumfallo. they attended ladera ranch as well and she has known them since she was a kid.

she hops into the car that was arranged to pick her up and comes face to face with her least favorite person, her social worker, martha.

after being in the car for not only two seconds martha has already started to blab her big fat mouth. "kenzie you know this is you last option you can't screw it up like you have the past five times. if you do i will have to-" she continues speaking but she's learned to drown her out. all she can hear is blah blah blah.

JOHNNYS POV

i wake up to a loud bang in my kitchen and go downstairs to see what was happening. i come to see my mom scurrying around the house wiping down the tables and fluffing the pillows.

"mom! what are you doing?" i ask her and she jumps

"oh gosh john you scared me! i'm cleaning for our guest who's staying with us for the next year, mackenzie ziegler. she comes today." i completely forgot about that.

i wasn't necessarily excited to have another person in our house. and i know lauren wasn't excited to have to share her room with the girl. but she was in a tough position and i was ready to give her the benefit of the doubt.

i flop back onto my bed and scroll through my phone.

THE BOYZ🧐

hayden:
yo what up gaytards

carson:
that's a new one

asher:
hayden are you high rn?

hayden:
i wish
coach would be on my ass tho

carson:
yolo

asher:
carson are you high rn?

carson:
maybe a little

hayden:
dumbass
anyhoe

asher:
wow profanity

johnny:
sup losers

hayden:
there's my daddy
i missed you papi juan

johnny:
#johayden for life

hayden:
i agree

carson:
did you guys hear about the new girl?

johnny:
nah i don't think so

carson:
her names mackenzie ziegler
she supposedly smoking hot
but she does drugs and gets into trouble
i'm pretty sure she's had a rough past