part nine- "nadia"

KENZIES POV

I stood there in complete and utter shock.

who was this girl?

how did she know john?

they seemed pretty close. that made me feel many emotions.

she jumped onto him and planted deep red kiss on her face. i looked between john and lauren and their expressions both matched mine.

mouth wide open, eyes bulged, and cheeks red.

"what are you doing here." johnny finally speaks to the red head girl sitting on his lap.

"i just missed you and your fam! you are my boyfriend all!" she exclaims and this makes my heart sink even more.

he had a girlfriend. and he didn't tell me

before anyone could say another word i got up off the couch and walked calmly into my room trying not to make it obvious i was upset.

JOHNNYS POV

after kenzie walked upstairs i wanted so badly to go run after her. tell her everything. and that i wanted to be with her, but i had to set nadia straight first.

"nadia i am not your boyfriend." i say with a straight face and she slightly frowns.

"of course you are silly!" she responds laughing my rudeness off brushing my shoulder.

"NO! i am not and i haven't been for a while. you can't just playa round with other guys and come back to me whenever you get bored. now just leave me alone nadia!" i yell at her and she quivers her bottom lip as tears threaten her eyes.

"no don't you dare pull that fake crying crap on me i know better than to believe that."

"please johnny i'm sorry can we just mend our relationship" she pleads

i don't respond. i just stare at lauren who shrugs her shoulders and sprints into kenzies room.

lauren and nadia used to be best friends. they did everything together. and then nadia changed.

she booked a modeling gig and was a whole different person. and then she cheated on me. and we moved out of LA. and they fell off.

"please johnny you don't have to be with me but can we try to be friends at least. i really need some of those." she asks and i scoff "yea i bet you do" i say under my breath "but fine." i give in rolling my eyes "omg ya-" she starts but i cut her off

"but if you pull any of your old shit this" i point to her in i "little friendship or whoever this is, is over and i never want to hear from you again, understood?"

"yes completely." she says in a manipulative manner and hugs me.

"can we do something and catch up?l she ask jumping off the couch.

"i don't know nadia i was supposed to hangout with kenzie.." i trail off

"i doubt she'll mind come on! we can go see a movie or get coffee!" she squeals and drags me out of the door.

"just gimme a sec." i tell her and walk upstairs to talk to the girl that i really wanted to be spending my time with.

"hey kenz" i day and softly knock on the half open door.

"come in" she says and i walk into her room and see her sitting by the window reading a book.

"thats a sight i never thought i would her see when you first moved here." i joked and she laughed