part six- "6 am coco puffs"

KENZIES POV

the bright sun reflects through the window next to the bed showing the beautiful sunrise.

i yawn and check the time to see it say 6:15 am.

i groan and lay my head back on the pillow trying to fall back asleep, but fail.

i throw the covers off the body and creep quietly into the kitchen hoping not to wake anyone.

i open the door to the pantry and grab coco puffs my all time favorite cereal. i turn to leave the pantry and all the sudden i'm met with a person.

i let out a huge scream and throw the cereal
in the hair. johnny doubles over in laughter as i try to slow my breathing down.

"holy fuck john you scared the actual shit out of me." i say in between heaps of gasping for air.

"your such a loser." he teases "no that's all you" i say finally laughing along with him. i walk over to the cabinets and pull out a bowl and spoon then grab the milk. i take a seat at the counter and john sits next to me stealing the milk out of my hands right before i was about to poor it.

he looks at me and smirks then franks the milk straight from the carton. "eww john you are disgusting. i'm just gonna make myself eggs." i say rolling my eyes.

"i'm sowwy mack z." he says and bats his eyelashes causing me to fake gag to show him
i was mad.

"whatever anyways, got any plans tonight." he ask and i shake my head "nope"

"great well now you do, i'm taking you to asher's party." he says and smiles cheekily.

"that's funny." i scoff sarcastically. "i'm not kidding kenz you have to do something other than sitting in your room all day."

"john no. plus i'll have to see that cheap brandon there and he's not someone who i like. at all." johnny laughs "kenzie your coming no questions asked. plus how do you even know brandon will be there." he questions

"because he brandon rowland." i state the obvious "plus he asked me to go with him in math." i say sticking a finger down my throat pretending to make myself throw up.

"he did?" johnny asks causing his facial expression to turn from light and happy to more serious.

"yep" i say popping the p "i obviously said no though. because well, eww." this made him laugh and i go back to cooking my eggs.

"well i'm gonna try and go back to sleep bye mack z." he says walking up the stairs

"whatever bye vincent." i say bringing up his middle name hat he hates and he holds a hand to his heart.

"wow that one hurt." he says and trudges up the stairs before stopping and turning around "oh and by the way part starts at 6, be ready at 5:45, kay?" he asks and before i get to protest he's already disappeared into the depths of his room

sofie speaks
i already hate high school hehe
also peep my new fav emoji:✊🏻

vote and comment ✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻