*Memories Of You*

I think I am a very unwordly person

Everytime someone faces a problem or wants something from me, 

I am ready to sacrifice myself with open arms.

But, all I ever wanted from you was to stay.

Please, stay...

July 3rd 2008

''This tree was the first thing I ever drew. I mean, you might tease me for it because I am a thirteen year old that enjoys drawing rather than playing with his friends, but that's me I guess'' Jimin said shyly.

''Hey, I don't judge. My parents would really love seeing their son drawing instead of taking pictures of everything really'' Jungkook spoke and took one, last picture.

''The tree was so small when my parents came here fifteen years ago. I saw it from photos. When I was born my mother always brought me here, sang me lullabies and stuff. I guess that's why I love this place so much. My mother always said how much she loved watching the tree grow alongside me'' the thirteen year old said proudly and gently sat down on the grass.

''My parents love all kinds of ''artificial''  nature'' Jungkook murmured and sat next to his new friend.

''What?'' Jimin asked speechless.

''I don't think they love nature. I mean, we have just moved here but they haven't even visited our beautiful garden. I know my mum used to love nature when she was younger, I have seen her in pictures'' Jungkook explained.

''Then, what are you doing here? This place is filled with plants and trees''.

''Dad said dece...oh, how did he say it?''.

''Decentralization? Our teachers told us about this at school''.

''Yeah, that. Also our new house is more expensive and mum likes that. Nobody paid attention to my words'' Jungkook pouted.