* Time For A Gay Conversation*

Do you believe in changes?

How does the caterpillar transforms into a butterfly?

How does the girl become a woman?

How does an old man's hair turn into a white duvet of snow?

There's always a factor that activates the alterations.

Time turns into a butterfly.

Time turns into a woman.

Time turns into a white duvet.

Yet it wasn't time that changed me.

There were events, accidents, circumstances, you.

Yes, you changed me completely.

''Stay here, alright? I am going to see what happened''

''It sounded like something must have fallen. What if you step on a piece of glass and hurt yourself?'' the younger one asked worriedly.

''You have a very vivid imagination'' Jimin said with a slight smile and ran down the stairs.

Quickly running on the wooden staircase, Jimin entered the vintage living room only to come across with his mother's tears and the cold gazes of the Jeon family.

''What is going on? Mum, are you alright? Hello Mr. and Mrs. Jeon'' he smiled politely. He silently observed the soft glance that Jungkook's mother was giving to his mum, but perhaps that was his lively escapism.

He did have a vivid imagination. They both did.

''Go with your mother upstairs, I will handle this'' Mr.Park tried to reassure Jimin, who was scared for an odd reason.