*Special Chapter: Absquatulate*

You are painting

You are painting.

All the colors begin to fade in the pallet,

inspiration abandons you and leaves you in chains.

The tiny crayons fall from your grip,

and are now scattered on the floor.

The salty tears are escaping your brown oceans,

yet you still bend down to pick up the crayon.

''Even if it's broken in little pieces

you can still color the canvas''.

You never lost hope Jimin, my little protector.

And I am trying to do the same.

Together. Always.

The old man smiled

The old man smiled. The little wrinkles in the corner of his eyes appeared and his eyes turned into crescent moons, both shining brighter than the lunar eclipse.

He had seen the little boy grow from a small kid full of curiosity and happiness into a man ready to explore the world. Mr. Park could see it in the young man's irises. He was prepared for everything. He was eighteen now, the age where childhood ends and responsibilities begin. Yet little Sky had learnt how to be responsible many years ago.

A kid that grew up quickly. A child that experienced pain before he actually knew what ache meant. And he didn't see it through his eyes but through his own father's.

Jeon-Park Sky had his graduation today. And everyone ought to be there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''You know what Taehyung? I think the red dress-shirt suits you better'' the man murmured and threw the expensive item on his husband.

''Excellent, just excellent! It's our daughter's graduation and I will be looking like a mess! What if somebody recognizes me?'' he questioned.