*The Forbidden Word*

We are nothing but a negligible star inside the black veil called galaxy

Yet you were always shining so bright.

That's why everybody liked you. 

They were overlooking your flaws and fell in love with your shiny eyes and vibrant smile.

I was the only one that accepted your flaws as well.

Sorry for leaving you J.

Even when you think that I am not there, you are mistaken my love.

I will always linger deep down in the corner of your beating heart.

The difference is that I used to be your heart once.

Now I am only a tiny part of it.

Jungkook stood up from the couch

Jungkook stood up from the couch. He had spent most of the week muffling his tears with the help of his pillow or having long showers that prevented him from distinguishing his own teardrops from the drops of water that were running on his skin. 

Deep in his heart he was aware that Jimin was right. He couldn't do that to Hayoon or his unborn child. Could all four of them stay in the same house and raise a child that will have two fathers ? What would society say? Even if Jungkook had started to ignore other people's negativity and disgust towards gay people, he couldn't allow his child or Hayoon to be mocked by his choices. Nevertheless, he could never have the courage to say to Jimin that they should get separated. 

Why couldn't he get a break for one fucking minute?

One thing you should know about the twenty two year old is that he despises the word separable. He wanted everything to be connected, to be in order. Some things had to be stuck together. Wouldn't the red fluffy sock he used to wear during Christmas search for its pair if lost? Why did Romeo return for Juliet ? Because they were completing each other. And honestly Jungkook always believed that the most important piece of him was Jimin. They were inseparable in his mind...and in his heart.