*Special Chapter: Wishing Well!*

*we reached fifty thousand reads??? How am I  suppose to copy up with that? Thank you darlings. This is the most detailed I could get...hopefully your dirty minds are satisfied. It's the worst thing you will ever read, I AM WARNING YOU!

 It's the worst thing you will ever read, I AM WARNING YOU!

If you could see how beautiful you look in my eyes.

You are holding the key to my heart.

Your touch is fire, it makes me melt.

No ignominious remarks are going to tear our love apart.

Your kiss is water, our lips are meeting each other's like the waves reach for the shore.

Will you be my sunset?

Will I be your sunrise?

Hold me tight, I won't let you drown.

You still have my hand, right?

''Did you see how tall the Eiffel Tower was ?''

''I have seen it Kook. I have been living here for years'' Jimin rolled his eyes. The younger was getting all excited with the tiniest things. With his new camera on his right  hand and Jimin's palm on his left, he was dragging the older to all the places he had yet to experience.

''This is too much walking for my poor heart. I didn't sign up for this'' Yoongi whined and puckered his lips.

''Please making him stop pouting. I might die from his cuteness'' Taehyung whispered to Hoseok's ear whose eyes almost popped out of their sockets when he heard the man's sentence.

''Just get married already'' he mumbled and threw his hands on air.

''Jin!!! Jin, look what I found. It says that the Eiffel Tower is three hundred and twenty four meters tall and its construction started around 1887'' Namjoon said proudly while pointing at the leaflet.

''Does it say anything about the restaurants though?'' Jin questioned and grabbed the brochure from the younger's hands.

''Last day of our vacation, big guardian. What is the last thing you want to do while we are in France ?'' the older inquired, smiling softly to Jungkook.