''Painful Diaries''

So, here we are.

This is the ending?

But why calling it an end,

when it can certainly be a new beginning? 

I am watching you from afar.

Your glistening skin, your blissful eyes, your warm lips, 

they are all carved onto my heart.

So please don't be sorry.

Please, don't be.

''Do you know something Jungkook?'' the man questioned the younger between his sobs.

''You can tell me anything Mr. Park. Just promise me that he is alright'' Jungkook closed his eyes, an internal wish playing on repeat in his mind.''Keep Jimin safe, keep Jimin safe''.

''The worst experience that a parent can ever experience its seeing his child getting sick, going to the hospital, cry over a heartbreak. Nothing compares with losing your scion from your embrace. Jimin is my boy...'' Mr. Park tried to finish his sentence however the words couldn't come out.

Jungkook's heart began to sting, terrible scenarios making their way in his mind. Mr. Park couldn't possibly mean what he thought he meant...could he?

''Mr. Park can you please stop crying? Tell me what to do, tell me where my love is'' he hugged the man that was trembling uncontrollably.

''Let me go wash my face a bit...please Jungkook, I need to take my blood pressure's pills'' the man stood up and slowly walked to the bathroom.

Jungkook stood there numb. He had no idea what was going on but he was certain that he had never seen Jimin's father in this amok. He could sense the man's shivering hands inside his own palms, the sorrowful gaze in his eyes. Jimin...where was his Jimin?

Jungkook abruptly got up and with an empty mind, he ran upstairs searching for the blond. The door of his room was open, the sheets just like they had left them in the morning. Rolling his fingers through his hair, Jungkook sat on the bed. Trying not to cry when he sensed Jimin's perfume on the bed sheets, Jungkook fell on his back. Curling himself in a ball, grabbing the sheets with his hands, he just allowed his mind to drift back to his past. Their past. Thei limitless love.