*You Are My Poem*

+a little proud of this chapter. And to anyone who is actually reading my poems, thank you loves!

 And to anyone who is actually reading my poems, thank you loves!

Out of all my poems,

you were the only one that hit differently.

No artist, no painter, 

could restrain your wild beauty inside a trapped canvas of colours.

No singer or dancer, could be capable of having such a calming, gentle voice, 

such a strong figure which moves effortlessly between the trees of life.

You can't be compared. To my eyes you are the one.

There is no me, if there is no you.

An angel.

Pretty.

Smile.

In the middle of a strop, you are my illumination.

''Do you remember our memories ?''.

''Everything'' Jungkook mumbled. '' The first time we met, when I took a photo of the lemon tree, when fucking splinter pierced my foot...''.

''It wasn't your foot, it was your calf...I remember when he kissed for the first time, my suprise birthday party, the day I was attacked in the school bathroom''.

''Jiminie...''.

''The only great thing that happened from this predicament was that I met Mrs. Kim''.

''How is she doing by the way ?'' Jungkook asked.

''She is married now. Still cute as ever. Taehyung sold her one of his paintings''.

''We had so many memories...Both good and bad, they were all needed'' Jungkook mumbled while tracing his fingers over the paintings.

Currently, August 31st, day Friday, time approximately ten thirty at night, Jimin had brought Jungkook to the shared painting room he had with Taehyung. The other men had decided to visit a traditional french restaurant and eat Ratatouille -or at least that's what Seokjin hoped-. But the two lovers chose to visit a place that held a speciall place to Jimin's heart.