Flashback

4 years ago

Faith just won her last race again Dom. She walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"A deal is a deal. I am gonna miss you Dom"  Faith said getting in her car.

"I don't understand why you have to leave. Daniel can't hurt us here". Dom looked at her hoping to change her mind.

"It's safer for everyone if I leave. Just don't do anything dumb while I am gone. I will come back"

With that Faith drove off leaving her family behind.

Present time.

Faith POV

I have been around the world running and hiding from my abusive ex Daniel. I miss home and the Torettos. And Dominic.  I drove through LA wondering if I should go see them. I had pulled up to the FBI base and Horton out of my car.

"I am here to see Agent Hobbs"

" And who should I say is coming?"

"The sister he abandoned"

The guard looked up at Faith and quickly took her to Hobbs. Faith walked in furious at her brother who just looked at her.

"I thought you were dead"

"BS! You knew where I was. I came here to talk to my brother should I give up"

Hobbs looked at Faith and apologized for everything he did to her.

"Why did you come back?"

"I came to see my family and thought you wouldn't mind seeing me"

"You came to see Dom?"

I nodded. We talked a while longer about random things I barley remember before I drove off to see Dom. The whole drive I couldn't help but imagine the worst possibilities. I drove by the house and didn't see any cars. So I went to the diner which is the only other place they would be.  I pulled up and got out of my car. I stood there not being able to move for a while before pushing myself inside.