Sorry doesn't fix it

Doms POV

I had never seen Faith so mad. Frankly it scared the hell out of me. I looked over at Mia and could decide weather I saw fear or sadness. I am almost sure it was both. I looked at Han.

"Why didn't you tell me?" My voices went from anger to guilt 

"Why did you push her to tell you?  She would have told you when the time was right. We were gonna tell you after the job" Han didn't look at me only at the stairs to the roof.

"Let her be. I'll make lunch and someone can go get her when it's ready then you have to go the first cash house."

Of course we agreed we with Mia but weren't happy about it. Giselle noticed and offered to go she her since she clearly wouldn't want to see us.  She left to check on her. 

Faiths pov

I walked out shaking. I could already feel my throat closing. I had hoped I wouldn't have to go through this again. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't speak. I sat on the roof in a ball and couldn't move. I was shaking and crying and felt helpless. I hoped someone would walk up but not Dom or Han.

I could look up but I felt someone come and rape me in their arms.  I could tell it was Giselle by her voice.

"Breathe. Breathe. I am here is okay. Just breathe. I am not going anywhere."  She kept calmly repeating until I could breath again. She still held me for a while.

"You've done this before?"  I said so soft you would barely hear me.

" My sister had anxiety attacks but not this bad. I am guessing it had been a while"

"Yeah"

I looked at her thankfully and she just sat with me for a long while. Eventually I sat up. She brushed my hair behind my ear and noticed a tattoo behind it.

"Soiled goods. Useless. Unwanted"

She read it out loud and looked at me with tears in her eyes. I knew Giselle understood what that meant and she knew I didn't want to talk about it. It didn't stop her from asking.

"How many times were you raped."

I looked at her with no emotions left in me.

"More than I can count"

She could tell I had lost all emotion in my face and tone so she left. I grabbed a guitar that sat near me and sang.

I'm so tired of pretending
Where's my happy ending?
I followed all the rules
I drew inside the lines
I never asked for anything that wasn't mine
I waited patiently for my time
But when it finally came
He called her name
And now I feel this overwhelming pain
I mean it's in my veins
I mean it's in my brain
My thoughts are running in a circle like a toy train
I'm kinda like a perfect picture with a broken frame
I know exactly who to blame
I never thought of myself as mean
I always thought that I'd be the queen
And there's no in between
'Cause if I can't have that
Then I would be the leader of the dark
And the bad
Now there's a devil on my shoulder
Where the angels used to be
And he's calling me the queen
Being nice was my pastime
But I've been hurt for the last time
And I won't ever let another person take advantage of me
The anger burns my skin, third-degree
Now my blood's boiling hotter than a fiery sea
There's nobody getting close to me
They're gonna bow to the Evil Queen
Your nightmare's my dream
Just wait until they fall to my wicked schemes"

A deep voice came from behind me before I could continue.

"I am so sorry"

"Sorry doesn't fix it. It doesn't bring back the time I lost. Or anything I lost"

"Giselle told me."

"Of course she did"

He noticed I still had no emotions left in me. His way of fixing that was picking me up and kissing me. I asked him it that was the only reason he came up here. He smirked and said that lunch was ready. All I thought was I can't do this again. I can't fall for Dom.

Authors note.

Thanks so much for 350 views. I was not expecting this. This chapter took a while since I am having some writers block and trying to write with school going on. If you have and feedback or just want to say you like the story please comment it keeps me motivated knowing you like the story. THANKS!!!