Lets Roll

Faiths POV

I sat down between Han and Mia for lunch. Though I wasn't hungry. I could tell my outburst scared everyone and I am happy about that. I am done being nice all the time. I sat down with no intention of actually eating at all but just stared angrily at Dom.
"Look I am sorry please forgive me"

"Cause that always works"

I looked at Letty. ( yes she Leon and Vince is alive in my book)

"He loves you chica"

I looked back and Mia. Gave her a soft smile and excused myself.  Leon looked at me as I got up.

"Your not going to eat"

"Not hungry. Plus I gotta work on my cars engine it's been a while"

Of course Dom and Han jumped at the opportunity.

"I'll help"

"No" I looked back with dead eyes and a dead tone in my voice.

They sat back down and I worked for a few hours. Then it was time to hit the first cash house. I got in a very low cut shirt and SHORT shorts.

We pulled up and I walked up to the door pulling my shirt down the slightest bit more pissing off Dom in the process. We got in and I knocked out the guy easily. A guy grabbed me and put a knife in my leg.

"I got your girl what are you gonna do now?"

I looked at Brian dead in the eyes and he answered.

"You don't have her. She has you"

Before he could process that I pulled the knife from my leg and jabbed it in his arm knocking him out and letting him drop to the floor.

A guy asked if we knew who we were stealing form. I wasn't really listening. But we all took off our masks and I walked up to the guard.

"Do you know my name"

"Everyone does. Reyes never forget his favorite toys"

" Let him know I am coming. There is no stopping me"

I punched him in the face hearing his nose crack as he fell. We lit the cash on fire and left.

When we got back to the garage I hopped out and walked to the my car. I grabbed my sewing kit and sat down next to a very confused Roman and Leon.

"How the hell are you walking. Do you not feel that". They both said motioning to my leg.

"It doesn't hurt that bad" I srugged getting ready to stitch it up when Dom came over.

"Let me. Please"

"I can do it on my own"

"Just cause you can doesn't mean you have to baby girl"

"Don't call me that" I handed him the needle and sat back.

"So you have met Reyes before" He said. He really is and idiot unless it has something to do with cars. THANKFULLY Giselle came up and whacked the back of his head.

"He raped her you jackass"

I fist bumped her as I walked to the kitchen.

"SERIOUSLY HOW DOES THAT NOT HURT GIRL!" I hear a highly confused Roman yell. I laugh to myself as I head upstairs to change.

Please comment where this story can go. I would love to hear from some of you. PLEASE PLEASE Go read Fast Cars and Fast Love by Neverlandsshadows. They are some my favorite fasts and Furious fanfic and the author is amazing with updates.