We need cars

We sat down trying to plan our best move but failing badly. Until I Mia Letty and I came up with something.

"No no no" Roman said. He didn't like breaking into a police station very much. I had an idea but we need cars.

"GUYS!" Mia yelled.

"The whole team just got burnt.  Everyone's name is here except Faiths?" Brian stared/questioned.  

"Welcome family to the most wanted list. We will soon meet the asshole I call Luke Hobbs!"

"Wait! You are already on the list wanted list?"

"Yeah but I have connections that keep my name clean and my ass out of jail" I told Dom. 

If Luke was after ya I knew where he would look. And I want him to find me. I still hate him for what he did but that's a story no one will find out. EVER.

"I think we need some fresh air.  What do you think guys?" I said. Dom smiled and we went to change.

Home

That's what it was. A street race. My home.  Some guy walked up to Dom talking about how he had the nerve to come. I walked up and said

"Is that how you talk to my guests"

"No. No. Sorry Ma'am I didn't know they were with you"

"Pick your cars boys"

Of course Brian finds the DUMBEST CAR ON THE PLANET. Dom picks a car he thinks will impress me.  Then of course Luke Hobbs shows up.

"Look at what we have here" he starts talking about each of us and looks at me "and a street racer who has killed over 130 men and never been caught because she knows how to cover her tracks." 

"Faith wtf did you do"

"None of your concern anymore Dominic"

I faced Luke.

"I suggest you leave unless you want a rerun of last time. How many men dead. 4"

"5 and I ain't leaving without you. All of you"

"There are a few things you seem to forget. Never cross me and you are not in America. THIS IS BRAZIL"

Everyone pulled their guns at Hobbes and he pulled away with his team.  Dom the team looked at me when we got back to the warehouse.

"WHAT THE HELL" Letty shouted.

"I am not the same girl I was. But I am not going to lie and say I am not proud of what I have done."

"What have you done?" Dom asked.

"Well..."

Authors note
THANKS FOR 1K READS I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD GET THIS FAR SO FAST. THANSK FOR THE SUPPORT AND EVERYTHING I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR FAITHS BACK STORY.