Meeting the team

Photo above is her outfit without the glasses.

We all went to sleep not long after we came home from the club. The team would show up tomorrow and we needed the rest. As usual I was staying up and sitting in the kitchen. Then of all people Mia came down.

"Why are you up?"

"Your pregnant I should be asking you"

"I needed water. What's your excuse?"

"Not tired."

"You can lie to Dom and Brian all you want. You are exhausted. I can tell go get some sleep."

She took me upstairs to mine and Doms room. I didn't want to wake him when I went in. So Mia opened the door and pushed me in. I made sure Dom was sleeping before I changed and got ready for bed. I went to sleep and sleep for like 5 hours before jolting awake. I looked over and saw Dom still asleep. It was 6:00 am so I just got up and made breakfast.

After we ate some people stared showing up. I had went to the store to grab a few things and came back to some very interesting people.

"Sexy legs baby girl what time do they open?"

I looked at this idiot and pulled out my gun.

"Same time I pull this trigger. Still want me to open them?"

He said his name was Roman and stepped back. I knew Dom wasn't around because he would have said something by now. I sat down and got to meet everyone. There was this computer guy named Tej, These two Spanish twins, this supermodel looking girl named Giselle, and someone I knew. The drift king from Tokyo, Han.

I looked at Han and he came up to hug me.

"You eat 24/7 now. It that your way to quit smoking" I said laughing a bit.

"Yea. But I have smoked since you left"

I had left Tokyo 2 or 3 years ago. Dom came down and explained the plan. (Same as movie). Roman was about to walk out then I mentioned something about $11 million a person and he came running back. We started the job tomorrow. For now we sat around talking. I went to sit by a window and Han came up to sit with me.

" They don't know do they?" He said

"They don't and I don't want to tell them. At least not until this job is done."

"I remember when I found you in Tokyo that night. You boyfriend was beating the crap out of you."

He put his arm around me. I flinched at first but he kept his arm there.

"He has found me after I ran off for the 7th it 8th time. He never cared for me he just wanted something to hit"

My eyes started to water but I didn't let a tear fall. Han just sat there with me for a while talking about where he had been since then and how he knows Brian and Dom. Eventually we all went to sleep. Me going since Mia wasn't letting me stay up. She is going to be a great mother.