Faiths backstory

"Well I have been racing all around the world. Winning games to sore losers. They would fight me saying girls can't race and they would end up dead. My crazy ex boyfriends would be following me where ever I went so most of them died too."

Dom looked at me

"All this happened after I dumped you for Letty and you left"

"Yep" Faith said popping the "p"

Faith left to her room hoping for a good night sleep but knew it wasn't going to happen.  She stayed up until she was sure everyone else was asleep.

She went to the couch and started working on her computer seeing if she could hack the police station.  She could give them a small window but not much.  She heard someone coming down and slammed her laptop shut.

"I know you said you left because people were after you but are you sure it had nothing to do with Letty and I.  I still love you I always have"

Faith looked at Dom sadly

"It hurts when I found out about you two. It was like the last straw before I left. It wasn't a big reason but it was the last thing I could take"

Dom looked sadder than ever as he walked over to hug Faith and she inched away.

"I haven't stopped thinking of you. Even when I was with Letty"

Faith believed him and let him sit by her and hold her for a while.  Dom knew he had screwed up and knew he wanted Faith back he just didn't know how to convince her he loved her.

Faith fell asleep in Doms arms and Dom just sat there staring at the beautiful girl he wanted so badly but knew he might not ever get.

Authors note
I know this was short school is stressful. Do you want Dom and Faith together or not?  If you have any ideas for the book let me know cause I am getting a little stuck here.