Truth NOW!

I went to sleep with no problems but woke up very suddenly after reliving the night I met Han in a dream.

Dream

"Get off me" I yelled not that it would help. Daniel knew what he was doing this wasn't the first time. He dropped me in an alley in Tokyo and just stood above me.

"You thought I wouldn't find you. Your mine. When will you learn."

He had two guys hold me up and against a wall as he hit me.  Punches,slaps, stabs, and cuts. It didn't matter to him what he did.

Just as his fist flew at my face I jolted awake.

Dom looks at me and asks if I am okay. I told him I was fine. I just slept in to much. Which was partially true. Dom got up and dressed I was on my phone waiting for home to leave so he didn't see my scars.  He went off to shower and I thought I would have enough time.

Doms POV

I know Faith is hiding something from us and I feel the need to know. I still love her with everything in me. I went off to shower and when I came out I found out what she was hiding.

"What is that?"  I said to her. Referring to the scars on her back. She spun around to see me throwing on a shirt and running out the door.

It looked like someone whipped her not caring if she lived. She didn't always have them. All I saw was red. I went out and ignored everyone and everything else going on.

"WHO THE HELL DID THAT!" I yelled.

Faith looked at Han and he rushed in front of her.

"So he can know but I can't.  Who the hell did this. Why won't you answer the question. What are you hiding from your family!"

If everyone wasn't awake before they all were now. Coming to see what I was telling about.  Brian and Mia came up to me. Mia looking pale and worried.

"What are you talking about Dom" Brian said holding Mia while she looked at Faith.

"Faith I want the truth NOW! Who did that to you?"  My tone calmed but Faith and Han only got more defensive which concerns me more.

Faiths POV

Dom saw my scars and now everyone will know. I can get in my car a rush off. I turned to leave and Han grabbed my arm.

"Tell them. Don't run.  You promised me you wouldn't run anymore unless you had to. You don't have to"

I looked at Mia. She looked like she was worried enough to pass out.

"Faith at least let me see it."

I nodded reluctantly and he walked to me. He lifted the back of my shirt and I heard a gasp from everyone but Dom and Han.  I looked back at them and new they deserved an answer.

"When I left LA I went on the run. I never stopped running from Daniel. I couldn't he would have killed me."

Mia comes and hugs me while I suck in all my tears. Dom only says this.

"He did that?"

"Yes. I would run. He would find me. It was a game to him. A hunting game.  I ran to Tokyo and that's when I met Han.  Daniel had me in and alley and.."

I couldn't finish the sentence so Han did.

"Him and his friends beat her and weren't going to stop until I came in and pulled her out."

I let my few years fall and looked up in rage.

"ARE YOU HAPPY YOU KNOW?  I LEFT TO PROTECT YOU AND MIA. THIS IS THE PRICE I PAYED. I AM A BROKEN GIRL WHO HAS KILLED HUNDREDS OF MEN FOR THE SALE OF HER OWN SURVIVAL!"  I yelled out and went to the roof for air.

Thanks everyone for almost 150 reads!  I was not expecting this at all. I am so happy you are enjoying this story. I am having some trouble with the story from here so any advice is welcome.