Is it still my home?

I opened the door to the diner and immediately feel someone pull me in a hug.

"Mia your gonna kill me"

She let go looking at me wondering if I was real.

"It's you. You're back. Please tell me your home for good!"

I looked at her and said "I have been gone for so long is it still my home?"

A deep voice I recognized in a instant replied before Mia could "Your room hasn't been touched and the house is in your name. We always hoped your be back."

I looked at Dom and smiled. I looked around at everyone else as they wrapped around me. I saw Vince, Leon, Letty and a new guy.

"Hey Dom who is this chick?"

"I would watch your mouth Brian. She's the boss"

I smiled and stepped over to him. Mia was dating this guy. I rolled my eyes at him. Dom said they were just about to call em because they heard of a job in Rio that can pay very well. 11 Million per person. I agreed to go with them and Dom insisted I help with the plan. We drove down to Rio I had Mia in my car and she didn't stop talking.

"Where have you been? What did you do? Where did you go? What are you hiding?"

"It's a long drive Mia you really want the story"

She nodded.

" I left because Daniel was after me again and I didn't want him to find you. So I went all around the world racing and I am am very very well known and feared in Tokyo and Brazil. I have been everywhere but Daniel caught up with me a few times."

"What do you mean? He found you and hurt you and you kept running?"

I nodded yes. I told her go get some sleep and she refused. So I sang some songs that I wrote while I was traveling and Mia fell right asleep. I drove all night so I could get the Rio in time. We got to the garage and I carried Mia to her room to let her sleep. Dom and the crew showed up later. Dom and Brian called up some people for help and I just sat on the hood of my car looking out at the beautiful city I was brought to.

"I see you got a few more tattoos."

"Yeah. Just a semicolon on my wrist and a rose for my shoulder."

Dom looked at me wondering why I got a semicolon on my wrist. He could not be more clueless about things not concerning him.

"The semicolon stand for people who fight depression and self harm. Dummy"

Dom looked at me.

"Does that apply to you?"

"A lot happened when I left"

"I got time"

I told him the same things I told Mia but with more detail and she looked at me with sympathetic eyes. I hated that look but it was nice to know he cared for me.

Authors note.  Yes Leon Vince and letty are alive and with Dom. I wanted to keep it this way.