Heist

The day come for the safe to be ours. After our talk last night I am scared of falling for Dom again. I just can't. Not him not anyone. Everyone got in their cars ready to go but Dom seemed off.

" You ready or do you wanna switch spots?"

"Nah. I won't put you that close to the cops."

He looked at me leaned down and gave me a small kiss before going to his car. Mia Letty and I stayed back watching traffic camera and keeping our eyes on the cops. I went to go get some snacks when I hear Letty yelling. 

"CUT LOOSE. DOM CUT LOOSE"

I look to see Dom cut Brian loose from the safe while he kept going.  The cops were on his tale.

"Don't be dumb. Cut loose we are not going to lose you."

The idiot kept going ignoring us.  The safe showed up a bit later but still no Dom.  We took the cash and said our goodbyes. Just as everyone starting leaving he walks in.

"You scared the hell out of your sister and Letty"

"Sounds like I scared you a bit too"

I ran towards Dom and jumped into his arms. Then slapped him.

" I deserved that"

Vince took his money to his wife and son and stayed with them. The rest of use payed to get new names and identitys. We got a nice house and could finally be happy together. Not having to worry about looking over our shoulders every step of the way. Although my brother (Hobbs) would catch up eventually I decided not to think about it. 

6 Months later

We got a beautiful house where we all live together. Dom and I have grown close again yet he won't ask me out. Mia keeps dropping hints for him. You would think he had the IQ of a rock.  Mia is due for her baby soon. Poor Brian has had to deal with her craziness but it will all be over soon.

We sat down for lunch and as I was cleaning Dom came to help.

"Since when did you take Mia's job"

"Since she got pregnant"

"How about you take a break for dinner and go out with me"

It's about time he said something. Before I could reply Mia jumped in.

"She says yes and I'll have her ready at 8"

What have I gotten into.

Authors note
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K. I don't know if I am going to continue this from here. If you want me to let me know but I will probably have a few chapters before starting the next movie. Comment if you want more of this or if I should end it here.