Lazy Summer Days

Hermione's P.O.V

It was summer before third year, when I received a letter from Mrs. Weasley.  It read

     Dear Hermione
You are welcome to stay with us at the burrow for a week, then at the Leaky Cauldron for another week.  There you can buy your books, quils, and parchment.  Please let us know if you would like to stay.

                                  Love
                             Molly
P.S Harry will meet us at yhe Leaky Cauldron.

I would move to spend time with Ron and Harry, but the thought of spending time with Ron- which he can be jealous- and harry- which he can have major mood swings- But Ginny, and the twins would be there.
At dinner I simply asked" Can I go to the burrow for the last two weeks of summer?"
  "Sure I realy like Molly she is a very sweet lady."  Mom answered.  After Dinner Hermione replied to Mrs. Weasley's letter.  It read

              Dear Mrs. Weasley,
I would love to stay with you the last two weeks before school.  Please let me know when you will pick me up.

                                               Love
                                  Hermione Granger

Satisfied she sent the letter, and started packing for hogwarts, and the burrow.

Fred's P.O.V

Egypt was an amazing trip we saw ancient tumes, pyramids, and many other things.  We got many great ideas for our joke shop.  As I began thinking about what a great time we had I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

    I woke up from George shaking me.
"Get up! Everyone is waiting for you."
"Tell them that I just want to sleep."
"Nope it is all ready nine."
I groaned then got up, and got dressed.  During breakfast dad said
"I am picking up Hermione today, and only two of you get to come."  Ron stood up, and said "I want to go."
"You have to clean your room Ronald."  Said mom.
As he was sitting down I pushed the chair back, and he landed on his butt.  We all bursted out laughing.  Ron stood up red faced, and stomped up to his room.  "I will be in my room." Said Percy, and left.
"Well Ron, and Percy are out.  So that leaves you three."
"I want to go daddy."  Said Ginny.
"I can't I have to do laundry." Said George.
"Alright Fred Ginny come along."