Lunas arival

Luna's P.O.V

My father was greatly Ill so I took him to st. Mungos.  They said it will take a very long time for him to heal.  I asked Ginny if I could stay with her for the rest of the summer she said I could. So I flooed to the burrow with all of my stuff.  When I got their I ran into what I think is George.  "Helo luny lun.  How is your father?"
"Much better.  He even told me that we will be cathing nargels in no time."
"What are nargels?"
"They are invisible cretures that makes your brain go fuzzy."
"Okaaayy."  I could tell he didn't know what nargels are.  No one seems to see them. 

George's P.O.V

When ginny introduced Luna for the first time I called her luny lun as a nickname.  Now everyone does to make fun of her.  My heart aches for her.  I know what it's like to be made fun of.  Before Fred and I was so popular we were the target.  Until we pranked Snape.  Maybe that's what Luna needs. A go at the pranking career.  I will talk to Fred about it later.  Ginny, Luna, and Hermione  took off.  I saw how Fred looked at Hermione the other night, and was doing it again now.  I rooled my eyes.

Hermione's P.O.V

We all practiced for quiditch.  For a long time till dinner tome.  We hade onion soup.  After super fred walked up to us and said, "I declare war George, and I against you, and Hermione."
"What's the winner get?"  Asked Ginny.  "Bragging rights?"
"Nah. What about if you win you can throw tomatoes at us, and the same if we win."

I noticed that George was looking at Luna softly.  I would ask him about it latter.

                             Time pass     
"George I saw the way you were looking at Luna.  It looked like to me that you fancy her."
"What no!"
"Then why we're you staring?"
"Because her father is sick, and most likely won't get better.  I just fell bad."

Sorry guys I sick at updating and the short chapters.  School is kicking my butt, and volleyball so I apologize I will try to update by sunday.  Hopefully