The Walk

Hermione's P.O.V

A few weeks had passed and me and Cedric got passed the awkward stage of "Hows your day?" And "Nice weather we are having." We got too where we can talk for about ten minutes before we went silent. He asked if I wanted to study with him during school which I said of course that would be fun. I also learned some things about him I didn't know before like how he always wanted a sibling, and how he wants to be a charms teacher some day. I hope it works out and he gets the job when he is older. He said that I love you in a sisterly way like how I love him in a brotherly way. He also mentioned how he Fred and George were good friends before school. I asked Fred about it in a letter but he pretended he didn't see it. So I suspect that something went down between them, and that I was going to figure it out. Tomarow we were going to the quidditch world cup.

The next morning

Hermione's P.O.V

We woke up very early the next morning and meet up with the Weasley's the walk was fun because it was the first time in a couple months that I got to see everyone. I gave Fred the biggest hug ever. We talked the whole way there about what we were going to do, and how much we missed each other.

Cedric's P.O.V

When we got there Hermione went and talked to the twins. I can tell she likes Fred a lot. But I won't say anything because I don't even think she knows she likes Fred.