The Weasleys

Fred's P.O.V

When we got out of the tight ministry car, we all stretched and went inside for dinner.  I wondered where Hermione was right now.  "KIDS DINNER!!"  Mum shouted from the kitchen.  We all went down, and almost made Ginny fall.  We were having chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes, and white creamy gravy. 

After dinner we all went to bed exhausted from the train, and car ride.  I decided to write to Hermione tomorrow.  I wish she could come stay with us, but she said she needs to get used to her new family, but would come for Christmas. 

George's P.O.V

As I sat in bed I wondered what Luna was doing.  Since her father was still sick, she said she was staying with some distant cousins.  She didnt specifically say who, but I will ask tomorrow in my letter and see if she want to come stay with us turns last two weeks of vacation. 

Mrs. Weasley's P.O.V

The children went up to rest while I made dinner.  I started to make one of our favorites.  As I started cutting potatoes I started worrying for Hermione.  When Dumbledore wrote the letter I cried for a couple hours because I didnt notice.  I knew the Diggorys are a great family.  But I just hoped Hermione is settling in all right.  I know that Fred didn't take the information well either, I also know that he fancys Hermione. 

After dinner I told Ron and Ginny it was there turn to clean up dinner and went to Fred and George's room.  I knocked twice then went in to find them both peacefully asleep.