Quiditch

Hermione's P.O.V

  Why in the freaking world would Ginny want me to go against Fred and George!  I hope she don't blame me for losing.  George came up to us and said,"We want to play with three people instead of two."
"Who are you going play."  Ginny asked.  "Ickells ronikens."
"Fine we want Luna to play."
"Oh I would be delighted to play with you guys."  Luna cut in.  "Great."
"So when do we start?"
"Duh right now."
"Um who is going to ref?"  I ask.  George looked at his watch and replied, "Dad will be home in like two seconds."  In exactly two seconds he came out.  "Wow you couldn't have been any righter." 
"Hey dad do you want to ref?"  Fred asked.  He replied "Yes of course I will be their in a minute." 
"Problem solved."  Ginny said.  "So how are we going to play? whith a keeper seeker, and chaser?"
"Sure we want harry though."
"Fine."
                     ((((( time pass)))))
"Okay I will be keeper Hermione you are chaser Luna you are seeker."
"Okay."  I say.  "Let's get started"  says Ginny with a devilish grin as she claps her hand.  We get started but I am sweating like a sinner at church.  I score the first 50 points.  I just hope that Luna catches the snitch.  Ginny is doing a fanomial job.  The boys are getting Iratated with each other.   Once a long time ago my older cousin Ann was playing volleybal.  Anyway the team feel apart because one person was mad it affected the whole team.  This is the boys right now.   I hear the whisel blow I turn to find that Luna caught the snitch!  Harry behind her with a confused look.  I look at George looking at Luna with a smile?  An actual smile not that cookey smirk he looks at other girls.
"Hermione you have to try out for the team!"  Fred says.  "You are really good."
"Thanks."  I mumble.  I will confront George some other time but right now I am going to enjoy the victory with Mrs. Weasley's cooking.