The Surprises

Fred's P.O.V

We found out the next day that Alica was unable to play Quiditch for the rest of the season.  It was no surprise for me. 

George and I got to the feild to find that it was only us and Wood.  "What are we going to do?"  He asked.  "I don't know mate."
"Who do you think should replace her?'
"It's obvious isn't it.  Hermione."
"But she's  never played."
"Look she beat everyone during tryouts hands down.  She is the right person I think."  Wood thought for a moment then said.  "Well what are you waiting for?  Go get her."  I nodded then quickly went to get her.

Hermione's P.O.V

I was on the common room doing my homework when a hand gripped my shoulder.  I jumped.  "Sorry mione  but you need to get to the feild."
"Fred I didn't even make the team.  What are you talking about?"
"Alica was injured yesterday.  You are her replacment."  I quickly got up and put my stuff away.  I got to the feild just in time.  "Granger!  Go get your broom!"  I went and got it.  I was bursting with happiness!

Lunas P.O.V

After this summer I decided to try out for Quiditch as well.  I most likely won't get it, but oh well!  It will be hard to be taken seriously, but maybe after I will have more respect. 

               ((((( Time pass )))))

I am currently in line to try out for seeker.  The only person who knows about my tryout Is George.  George has always been nice too me.  This summer was the best summer ever.  He is the one who wanted me to try out. 

My turn.  All we have too do is do a lap as fast as we can around the feild.  Then play a game of Quiditch.  There were only two people trying out.  Cho Chang and me.   I did the fastest lap ever recorded for the ravenclaw. Which was twenty seconds.  George was chering me on.  Now all we have to do is play a game of Quiditch.

George's P.O.V

She really did have tallent.  I really hope she gets on the team.  Give Harry competition.  Her long very blond hair was really long and as she was flying it would fly on her shoulders.  It was like in slow motion.  She caught the snitch and was flying over towards me.  "How did I do?"
"Really well.  I sure hope you get on the team."
"Yeah me too.  Oh! They are calling me over.  Wish me luck!"

Lunas P.O.V

"Hey was that George Weasley?" Asked some girl.
"Yeah why?"
"I don't know why he would be associated with you Luny lovegood." Then I did something I would never do I slapped that girl in the face then walked away.  "Alright our seeker is Luna Lovegood."  He anonced to the rest of the team.  Then afterwards everyone was talking about me.
"Why did she get to be seeker?"
"Isn't that the girl who sees 'nargels?'"  I ran off the feild to George "I got it!"
"Woah that's amazing!"

It really was a good day.