Try Outs

Hermione's P.O.V

It was time to try out for Quiditch and I was so nervous not even a book could calm Me down.  I decided on trying out for chaser because it was my best position. 

Once I got to the Quiditch feild I started warming up on the broom I was borrowing from the school.  For the first part of tryouts we were passing the quafel to each other.  There were 9 people including me trying out for chaser, so six people will not get on the team.  For the Second part we played a game of Quiditch I made five out of nine goals. 

No one was going to try to beat Harry for seeker so he was already on the team same with the twins, and Wood.  While they were debating who should be on the team Angelina came up to me and said I was gaurunted a spot.  I really think so too, but I don't want to get my hopes up.  "Our team seeker is Harry, our beaters are Fred and George, and for our chasers we had a really hard time you all did well, but we decided on Angelina, Katie, and Alica.  Sorry Hermione but we can't take a chance."  I nodded.  I understood what he was doing he needed more experienced players.

Fred's P.O.V

I thought Hermione did amazing.  Their was no changing Wood's mind.  I hope Hermione is alright, but even when she is sad she is the most beutiful caring person I know.  Stop it Fred! I mentaly said to myself. 
      (((((Time pass to week later)))))

Practice was kicking our butts today Wood is obsessed with winning our game against Hufflepuff in a month!!  Suddenly I hear a scream and I look down to see Alica on the ground holding her knee "Alica are you alright?"  Wood asked.  "No I am not."  We all rush down to her to see her bone was sticking out of her leg.  "I quickly jump on my broom and fly to the hospital wing and return with Madam Promfery.  She takes her back to the hospital wing we all follow.  "I am sorry you guys must go to your common room.  Her leg will not do well.  I must take her to St.  Mungos.  All of a sudden Alica started laughing histerically.  We all went to bed even though it was only 8:00.  I wonder who is going to take her position.  I thought.