Hermione's Choice

Hermione's P.O.V

I had been thinking about the talk with Dumbledore and I have concluded that the ministry will obligate my parents, but will make my mom forget she was married to my father and her a job and life if her own she sorta deserves.  Dumbledore said that he might have a family lined up to take care of me.  I couldn't do this to the Weasleys even though they offered so I told Dumbledore to find a different family.  He won't say who it is until everything is set and done.  I am excited that I can have a place to call home besides Hogwarts.  Dumbledore said everything will be done in about two months.  Which is the end of the year. 

George's P.O.V

When Fred told me about Hermione I was so mad at her family that I about flew my broomstick over there and kick the sorry arse's butt.  I was also so sad about Hermione.  Fred said that her father would kick and punch her till she passed out.  And that she would call her names.  And that he would sexually assault her.  She is too young to be exposed to that.  I think if her as a little sister.  I wish I could have seen the signs sooner. 

I watch Luna play and she is fantastic at it.  I know she is only 12 but she has a future for this.  I can now admit that I fancy her.  But I will not do anything about it till she is way older.  I can't believe that the year is almost over. 

I can't believe that I made two updates today!  Anyways I just wanted to say that I am a 14 year old girl in Wyoming so my grammar, and spelling  is not going to be great.  Thanks for you support and might update again tonight if I get bored.