The Diggory's

Hermione's P.O.V

It was a very awkward for a while when the Diggory's took me to there house.  They showed me to my room upstairs.  Cedric stayed and helped me get unpacked we made small talk like: " The weather is great today." , or, "are you excited for your 4th year?"  Dinner was about the same.  I hope people like Malfoy doesn't find out even though it will most likely be the talk of the school when I get back.  After dinner I cleaned up.  Mrs. Diggory told me not to worry about it, but I did them anyway.  Afterward I said goodnight to everyone, and went to bed. 

Cedric's P.O.V

When I saw that Hermione was the girl my parents were adopting I was in complete and utterly shocked.  I tried not to make it awkward, but I am sure she will warm up In a day or two.  I think about Fred and George often.  We were great friends before we started school, but when we were set un different houses it caused division between us.  We only say hi to each other in the halls.  I hope they don't think Hermione differently when they find out that we are sorta adopted siblings.  Hermione doesn't deserve her best friends to stop talking to her.  I also hope we can be great friends soon.

Thanks for the support and I know this is really short.  But I will update ASAP.  Please continue to comment I love the comments.