The Game

Fred's P.O.V

We decided to play truth or dare.  Hermione doesn't think it is a good idea, but when do me and my twin ever listen to her.  Never.  I went first.  "Ron truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to tell me who you like."
"Fine.  I like Pansy Parkestin."  We looked at him in shock.  "WHAT!!!"  We said in unisen.  "Yep I know it is odd, and weird but her and I have been exchanging leaders back and forth all summer."  I look at Hermione to see if she was okay but she looked fine as if she hadn't heard the conversation. 
"Luna truth or dare."
"Dare."  She said in her dreamy voice.  "I dare you to kiss... George."
"Okay."  She skipped to George and planted a kiss on his check.  Pretty smart on her part.  I looked at George and saw he was blushing.  Hm.  Odd he never blushes.  "Hermione truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Is it true that you like Harry?"
"No he is a brother to me.  Fred truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to... take your shirt off and run outside."
"But it is freezing."
Even so he took his shirt off to reveal abbs, pale skin, and freekels.  He ran outside for a minute but even then he felt alive.  And free.  We finally went to bed, and went to the Leaky Cauldron the next day.  And meet up with Harry.  I didn't see much of Hermione the rest of the summer.  I did miss her it was a felling that I wasn't used too.  Maybe we could get a butter beer at three broomstick's sometime.  Maybe.