Hermione's Truth

Fred's P.O.V

Hermione has been less and less cheerful the closer Christmas came. She is helping me study for O.W.L's, on top of all of her classes. So maybe she is stressing out. But that still does not make sense.
I walk towards the library knowing that she will most likely be there. "Hey Hermione."
"Hey Fred."
"Why are you so sad."
"No I am not"
"Yeah you are."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Fine. I am going to miss you at Christmas."
"Okay." I knew that it was not the whole truth, but I decided to drop it.

((((( Time pass )))))

Christmas was already here. I got a bag of candy from Ron and Harry a bag of pranks from George the usual sweater from Mom and a book called potions for pranks from Hermione. I went downstairs, and ate breakfast.

Hermione's P.O.V

When Fred asked me what was wrong I knew I should tell him, but decided not to.

(((((Time pass.)))))
When I woke up I saw my presents at the foot of my bed I was quick to hide them from my parents. Well more like hide them from my dad. Once I got that done I went to start breakfast. As soon as I got down I was slapped. "Breakfast was supposed to be done a half hour ago. Now go!"
"Yes sir." I started breakfast.
I hated Christmas I wanted to stay at hogwarts but if I did my father would punish me in unspeakable ways. My mum puts a blind eye to it. My aunt always dropped me off at Kings Cross. We have gone to court several times to testify against my parents, but they never seem to believe us. That's why I hate Christmas.