𝐼𝐼𝐼

Third P.O.V

"W-W-Who are you?" The blonde fixed his eyes on the man standing above him, gripping the rails of the stairs tightly in fear.

The figure stood for a while, not saying a single word or making a simple sound. The figured appeared-to Kaminari at least-to be a tall, young teenage boy like himself. There was a rather toned body hidden under a large cloak that reached up to his neck all the way down to the boy's ankles.

Kaminari couldn't see what the boy was wearing under the dark cloak, but by the simple glances of pieces of fabric he could guess that the boy was dressed in a rather foreign-looking outfit. Something similar to what a Victorian man would wear.

The blonde hesitated to take another step, in fear that the man would lounge at him and hurt him in anyway possible. The grip on the staircase rails started to loosen and Kaminari took in some air before he spoke.

"I-I'm lost and I sort of stumbled in here" he stuttered, mentally cursing himself for doing so. "I'm so sorry for intruding but I was hoping you'd tell me how to get out of he..."

The words trailed out of Kaminari's mouth as hit breath hitched. The cloaked man started walking down the stairs at quite a fast pace. Kaminari let go of the rails and took a few steps back as he swallowed to get rid of the lump he had in his throat.

The man reached the end and now stood in front of the frightened blonde. Kaminari's breath was shaky and uneven. His chest rose up and down and sweat started forming in his forehead. The cloaked man reached out to hold the blonde's hand and Kaminari was taken back by the sudden action.

"What are you-"

"Do you really plan to leave in this state?"

-

"Wey, Kaminari really is fucking dead and it's all my fault oh my go-OW!" Sero rubbed the back of his head and turned his head to see who had hit him. To his surprise it was a teary-eyed Mina.

"Shut up!" She yelled. "He isn't dead and it's not your fault!"

"Mina's right, Sero" Kirishima said. "I'd like to think that Kaminari is pretty much alive and well..maybe he's already outside the forest and just simply played a prank on us"

"Tch," Bakugo gritted his teeth. "He's going to be dead when I get my hands on him for fucking worrying us like that!"

"Still...where the fuck could he have gone if he isn't outside the forest?!"

"Maybe back home?"

"That's fucking unlikely"

"L-Let's just got look for him..." Mina suggested. "These woods are starting to scare me..."

All of them-minus Bakugou-seemed to agree. Gripping tightly to Kaminari's torn jacket, Mina walked in between the boys. She held the jacket close to her chest and her vision seemed to blurry.

'Please be safe...Kaminari'

-

Purple mesmerizing eyes.