𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰

Aizawa's P.O.V

"HIZASHI MOVE!" Aizawa yelled and just as he was about to grab his husband, he was jabbed in the neck. The ravens vision slowly started to go black and the last thing he saw was Hizashi struggling to break free.

"SHOTA!"

My head felt like as if someone had struck it hard with a baseball bat. It was pounding like crazy and the back of my neck was throbbing with pain. Bringing my hand to my neck, I slowly massage the pain away.

My eyes widen and I soon cane to realize what had just happened. My kingdom has been under attack and both Hizashi and I have been taken captive.

Wait...

'HIZASHI!'

I quickly get up, ignoring the sudden dizzy feeling, and look around the room I am in to find Hizashi. My worries are washed away when I see him lying down on the floor sleeping, his chest rising up and down signaling that he's alive. A sigh of relief escapes my lips as I softly smile to myself.

I look around where I'm standing and quickly recognize this place. 'We're in the castles dungeon...' I don't remember how we got here exactly, but what I do know is that someone either betrayed the kingdom or that they are back.

Lost in my thoughts I didn't hear Hizashi wake up. I feel a pair of arms engulf me and some...sobbing? I slightly turn my head and see long, silky blonde hair.

"H-Hizashi?"

Hizashi sobbed and hugged my body tighter. "S-shotaaaa...I'm so g-glad you're o-okay...!"

I turned my body around and hugged him back. My chin resting on his soft head. "I'm glad you're okay too, Hizashi"

We stayed like that for a bit until Hizashi let go and wiped the tears on his cheeks and the ones freshly coming out of his eyes. I patted him on the head for comfort as he stopped crying and looked at me.

"Anyone there?!"

Hizashi and I stiff up at the sudden call. We look at each other and slowly get up, a bit skeptical about the person who's calling us. I let Hizashi know to stand behind me and protectively held my arm out in front of his body.

"Who's there?" I call out. 

I look at the cell bars in front of us and from the darkness I see a young boy come out. My eyes widen as I take a good look at his features. His hair was split into two, one side bright red and the other icy white. He had heterochromatic eyes, one gray and the other a color somewhat similar to aqua. Over the aqua eye he had a terrible scar covering most of that section.

"My name is Todoroki Shouto," the person, who is now Todoroki Shouto, announced. "I came from my kingdom, Shimo no Hana, to the kingdom of Owaranai yoru to talk about our trading routes"

I blinked and asked, "What are you doing here in the dungeons..?"

"I do not know either," Todoroki responded. "I simply told the guards outside the palace who I was and as soon as they heard I was royalty, they knocked me out and placed me here"

I moved my arm away from Hizashi and ran my hand through my hair.

"By the way," Todoroki asked out loud. "May you perhaps be the kingdom's current rulers?"