𝑽𝑰

Kaminari's P.O.V

The memories of what had happened to me all played in my head before I fell into the dream darkness.

Shinsou...

I woke up. My body ached and my head as spinning. My body ached so much that I didn't want to get up from my comfortable bed, that I went to late at night, but I sadly had too. I haven't showered and my body must be hella dirty, plus I have to clean up the wounds on my body again.

After some minutes passed, I got up from my bed. I walked to my dresser and pulled out some clothes from there. A random black loose hoodie and some leggings that I usually wear around my house. I got my boxers and some socks to put on since I don't like walking around barefoot. I grabbed my towel and headed straight for the bathroom.

I took my clothes of slowly, trying my best to avoid hurting my injuries more. Thankfully I didn't and once I was fully naked I went into the shower. Turning on the knob for the hot water I waited until it was the perfect temperature before going in.

That was a terrible idea.

When the water hit my body, my injuries stung so bad I yelled in pain. "FUCK!" I bit my lip hard as I can and held in the pain. As much as I wanted to get out of the shower, I continued because I was super dirty and needed it.

I washed myself pretty well and made sure all the dirt on my body was off. Once I was done I turned off the water and grabbed my towel from where it was hanging. I dried my hair and body before stepping out of the shower. I started putting on my clothes piece by piece. After that I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Once I was done I grabbed the first aid kit from the cabinet behind my mirror and walked back into my bedroom.

I plopped myself on the mattress and sat there drying my hair completely. After that I laid my wet towel so it'll dry and I can use it again tomorrow. Opening the first aid kit, I tended to my wounds, flinching in pain here and there.

I was putting the first aid kid back in it's place when I heard a knock on my door. My brows furrowed in confusion, 'I wonder who could that be...'

I started walking towards the door. I opened the door and standing there were my friends with bags in their hands. I turned my head and almost closed the door but Kirishima's hand stopped me.

"Kaminari we came to talk to you..." he said. I stared at them. Even after they had the audacity to call me crazy they come here uninvited! I gripped the doorknob tightly and reluctantly let them inside. I closed the door behind me before turning to face them.

"What do you want to tell me. Are you all here to insult me and call me crazy again?" I spat. "Because, if that's what your here for then I suggest you leave"

Mina shook her head and set the bags she was carrying aside. She walked up to me and reached for both my hands gripping them softly enough to not hurt me. "We're so sorry Kami!" She cried. "We were idiots and didn't think to what we were saying...we don't think you're crazy at all!"

"Yeah, right" I rolled my eyes and tried to take back my hands away from Mina but the girl held my wrists and didn't want to let go.

"I'm serious, Kami" she looked into my eyes and I met hers. Her eyes shined and I could've sworn she was about to cry. Fuck I hope she doesn't cry...I'm weak to her crying. "We should've been paying more attention to the fact that you're okay and came back to us, not to what we said yesterday"