𝑿𝑰

Third P.O.V

The older ran a hand through his tangled locks and let out a sigh. "I'll explain everything and apologize, so just rest, love..."

Kaminari's eyes fluttered open. As his vision cleared, he looked around the room and noticed that it wasn't his. The blonde quickly sat up and regretting the decision seconds later as the blood rushed to his head and made him feel extremely dizzy.

When his head stopped spinning in circles, his eyes trailed to a certain dark blob that was in the corner sitting on a chair. Kaminari squinted his eyes and when that blob cleared he saw Shinsou sitting there with his head hung low.

Flashbacks of the past events flashed in his mind and Kaminari started to shake. His shaky hand went to the bedside table next to him and, without moving his eyes from the sleeping lilac-nette, he reached for something—anything. Knocking over the lamp, Shinsou jolted awake and both him and Kaminari locked eyes with one another.

The blood drained from Kaminari's body as tears formed in his puffy eyes. Shinsou panicked and quickly, but carefully, took steps towards the blonde.

"Now before you shout, let me explain myself" Shinsou said his hands held out towards the blonde, trying his best to not have Kaminari move and give him a chance to explain his past actions.

Kaminari didn't say anything, he was too scared. Shinsou took Kaminari's silence as an okay to continue talking, totally ignorant of the real reason as to why the blonde didn't talk.

"I know you might think this is crazy but..." the older let out a shaky breath and prepared for the blondes next reaction to his confession. "I am a...vampire"

Kaminari now totally agreed with his friends and confessed that he'd had gone crazy.

"You may not believe me or think I'm crazy—which I totally respect, but that is the truth. I, in no way shape or form, tried to hurt you intentionally. I was just starved because I haven't had human blood since...an incident but trust me when I am telling you I didn't mean to hurt you" Shinsou finished and looked at Kaminari.

His facial expression hadn't changed one bit and Shinsou was hoping the blonde would give him a reaction or something, but he didn't—Kaminari just stayed silent.

After some minutes passed, Kaminari removed the duvet covers from his body and got up from the bed. He wobbled a bit before looking at Shinsou. Kaminari noticed the much paler face he had seen in the beginning had become full of color and this made the older look so...normal.

Kaminari didn't say anything and with his hand trembling, he pointed at the door behind Shinsou. Shinsou turned his head and looked at the same door Kaminari was pointing at. Getting the hint, Shinsou's face fell and turned his body around, his back facing the blonde.

"I'll go..." Shinsou spoke, his voice soft but broken. "Just know that I am sorry and I wasn't trying to hurt you, I just lost control..."

Kaminari watched as Shinsou left and closed the door. The room became silent and Kaminari fell to his knees, the silent room now echoed with a loud thud. Silent tears fell down the blonde's cheeks as he wrapped his arms around his body and hugged tightly.