𝑰𝑽

Third P.O.V

"So, uhm" Kaminari broke the awkward silence. "Is this your house?"

The man seemed to be disturbed by the sudden question as he rolled his eyes. "We'll call it that...yeah"

"Well either way this house is really pretty!"

"If you say so..."

"What's your name?"

"My...name?"

"Well, duh!" Kaminari smiled and clasped his bandaged hands together. "I want to know the name of the handsome man that saved my life"

The man's eyes widen slowly. He stared at the blonde for a minute before responding back. "I didn't actually save your life you know..."

The blonde took a pause and then let out a heartfelt laugh. "I know that but still treating my wounds and giving me some tea counts to me as saving my life—so you did!"

The man turned to stare at Kaminari and a smile tugged at the corner of his lips. He licked his bottom lip and let out a small satisfactory breath.

"Shinsou"

"Huh?"

"My name is...Shinsou"

Kaminari stared at the man and smiled. "Well thank you, Shinsou. My names Kaminari"

The man was caught off guard and felt his heart skip a beat. "Y-you're welcome...Kaminari"

A small silence fell and Kaminari drank the rest of his tea while Shinsou just laid back and chewed on his lip as if restraining himself from something. He kept eying the blonde up and down slowly.

"So...uhm, Shinsou" Kaminari spoke up, his body feeling a bit uncomfortable by being stared at so much—as if he was being checked out in a way. "Why do you keep looking at me so much..? I really wasn't going to say anything, but since Kirishima told me I need to speak up due to a...incident...I'm asking"

The lilac-nette's eyes narrowed and Kaminari could've sworn that Shinsou's eyes turned crimson for a second. "You're just very...captivating...to look at"

The blonde breathed out and chuckled nervously. "Oh...I don't know what you really mean by that but you answered my question so...that's that!"

Kaminari glanced around and then came across a large grandfather clock on one of the corners of the living room. He stared at it intensely before coming to realization. "HOLY SHIT!"

Shinsou was startled by the sudden outburst and looked at the blonde worriedly. "You oka—"

"MY FRIENDS MUST BE WORRIED FOR ME!" He jumped up rather quickly and all the blood rushed to his head, making him feel dizzy and almost loosing his balance.

Shinsou stood up as well and made sure the blonde was okay before walking towards the main entrance. Once he regained his composure, Kaminari trailed right behind Shinsou.

"I don't want to take more of your time Shinsou,
but I really must get going! As much as I would love to stay here, I need to get back to my friends. They must be so worried for me and they probably think I'm dead and—"