𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

Third P.O.V

5 years later

It's been 5 years since Shinsou's death, and Kaminari could still not get over it. It's been hell itself for him and all through this time he felt lost and incomplete. Not even when separating himself from Touya did he feel this way. Instead of relief and happiness, he felt sorrow and sadness.

Fortunately though, Shinsou's parents had been a great help for the blonde's mental state. They took in Kaminari and they all were each others mental support. Laughing together, spending time with one another, and sharing moments they had spent with Shinsou.

It wasn't easy for Kaminari to get over the death of Shinsou, but with the help of Aizawa and Hizashi he felt better about it and thanked them greatly. Shinsou has wonderful parents and now Kaminari has wonderful in-laws.

To Kaminari's surprise, he finally noticed the white mark that Shinsou had left him that night during their intimate intercourse. Kaminari had asked his two in-laws about it and they summarized it for him saying how Shinsou marked him completely. His soul, body, and heart all belong to the boy, similar to the way a marriage would work. Kaminari's entirely life was now Shinsou's property.

Months had passed and Kaminari started feeling nauseous and felt himself grow weak and heavy. Aizawa and Hizashi took care of him and when the time was right, they had informed the blonde of the marks other side effects.

If the mark was made during sexual intercourse, the others mate would be, in simpler terms, expecting a child. It was crazy and so weird that Kaminari didn't believe a single thing until he started showing the symptoms. He almost got a heart attack through the whole process and the poor kid was going to die from shock.

Long story short, 9 months later Kaminari gave birth to their child. Who he respectively named Satoshi.

It was Satoshi's 5th birthday and everyone had gathered in the mansion Shinsou had built, where Kaminari lived and raised the little one along with his friends and in-laws.

"I still can't believe you shit out a kid" Sero commented as he played with Satoshi's untidy locks. "I always thought Mina would be the one who'll pop out the babies not you bro"

"You act as if I wanted too" Kaminari said and crossed his arms. "I was just as shocked as you are"

"Either way," Mina intervened and crouched down next to Sero and poked Satoshi's cheeks and stomach. "This baby is so cute and I love him very much!"

"Satoshi loves you too Aunty Mina!" The child replied back and smiled brightly.

Everyone's hearts filled up with so much love and even some were crying tears of joy.

'So cute!'

"Isn't he so cute Katsuki?!" Kirishima cooed and tickled Satoshi as a heartfelt laugh ringed in his ears. "So cute I could just gobble you up"

"The child looks alright or whatever..." he responded and looked to the other side, slightly jealous of the attention his boyfriend was giving a literal kid.

"You look alright or whatever" Satoshi retorted and smirked devilishly.

Bakugou raged and wanted to beat the kid up as Kirishima held the boy in his arms who stuck his tongue out at his raging uncle tauntingly.

As the childish quarrel was going on, Satoshi saw his father end conversations with his grandparents. He noticed that something was rather odd in his dad as he watched Kaminari walk away from everyone and was headed out the kitchen.

Satoshi told Kirishima that he wanted to go to the restroom and quickly got off and started going after Kaminari. Satoshi snuck his way out of the party and followed right after his father. He made sure to trail behind him quietly so that Kaminari won't catch him and he can see what the blonde was up too.

The young boy saw Kaminari sit down by himself outside and heard him sniffling. Satoshi got worried because he knew that whenever Kaminari sniffled, it either meant he's sneezing or he's crying—in this case Satoshi figured out that he was crying. Satoshi decided to come out of hiding and ask his father why he was crying.

"Daddy, why are you crying?"

"I-it's nothing," Kaminari brushed off and wiped the remaining tears in his eyes. Satoshi was young, but he was clever for his age and knew something was up with his father.

"Satoshi's not stupid, daddy" the younger boy crossed his arms and pouted. "Why are you crying?"

Kaminari sighed and picked up his son, placing his tiny body in his laps. "I'm just thinking about your other father"

"Other daddy Hitoshi?" Kaminari gave the boy a small nod. "Why haven't you told Satoshi about how you and other dad met?"

The blonde blinked and took in time to process the words that came out of his sons little mouth. Even though it was just an innocent question, Kaminari was surprised. It's as if he was just asked, 'where do babies come from.' Kaminari didnt know how to respond. "I-uhm..."

Satoshi played with his father's slender fingers as he waited patiently for Kaminari's response. Kaminari sighed in defeat and smiled softly to himself, pink blush dusting his cheeks as he remembered the moments he shared with Shinsou.

"It all started with a dare..." Kamianri began, hugging the baby boy in front of him tightly and placing kisses all over his squishy face. In one of his hands Kaminari held a silky red ribbon tightly, memories of pure bliss moments that he shared with the item came flashing past his mind swiftly. He tied the ribbon on Satoshi's messy dirty blonde hair, creating a little ponytail with a pretty red bow.

"Who knew it's be the most exciting, seductive, yet dangerous story of my life"

THE END

———————
Officially, this is the end of the story!
I want to take this little A/N to thank each and everyone of you who stuck by my story since the very beginning. A few accounts, whom are in the picture, are some I personally want to thank more since they were the ones who have been with me since the beginning. Honorable mentions would be sugaryjasminetea MinaAshidoOfficial  
I still thank everyone who stuck around with my story and enjoyed it as much as I did writing it for you all.
Thank you, mis amores, for every vote, comment, and share you gave my story. Words cannot express the gratitude I have for you all that did this for me. Without your encouraging and hilarious comments, I would've given up on this story long ago.
From the bottom of my heart,
I thank each and every one of y'all.
A little fun info about me is that I always published at night (my time) because I knew I'd wake up to the most funniest and kindest comments ever. Seeing those comments motivated me to write the next chapter for you guys every day.

Sadly, this book will NOT have a sequel and will stay like this. I apologize to those whom I've disappointed and who looked forward to a continuation of this story. :'D
Once again, thank you and
'Till next time!
❤️