10k Outtakes!!!

Before you guys get to the little skits I have down here for you all, I'd like to thank each and everyone one of you all for everything you've done. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on my story—this all means a lot to me and thank you.
These skits all aren't related to the story, I just wanted to add a bit of comedy here and there but then I realized that it didn't fit the story so I decided to add the comedy here!
Some ideas aren't 100% mine, just letting you know I only twisted the ideas a bit to fit my story.

Again, these skits aren't related to the main story at all and just have the same topic—they revolve around the
story but just aren't part of it.

Once again, thank you for reaching this horrible story to 10k and I'm grateful for you all to get it this far.
Thank you,
I hope you enjoy these skits
and the rest of the story.

SCENE I

"Hi, Shinsou" Kaminari greeted as he opened his bedroom door to reveal a pale and dry lilac-nette. His eyes widen as he stared at the others corpse-looking body. "Ewww why do you look so...bad"

"I-I haven't eaten in weeks that's why..." Shinsou explain his voice groggy and cracking. He was leaning on to the small table that was next to the wall for leg support.

Kaminari stared at the older and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What's that got to do with me?"

"Im kind of hungry so..." Shinsou started.

Kaminari put his finger of his chin. "I mean we have Cocoa Puffs"

"I was kind of looking for something a little bit...different" Shinsou coughed and Kaminari stared at him worriedly.

"You good?" The blonde asked. "You got something stuck in your throat?"

"I mean I'm trying to have to have my teeth stuck in yours"

"Excuse me?"

"Your neck look appetizing"

Kaminari and Shinsou stared at each other in silence.

The blonde made a weird confused face. "That's a weird compliment, you can't even see my neck"

"I'M NOT PLAYING THESE GAMES" Shinsou suddenly yelled, startling the blonde.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT?" Kaminari yelled back.

"I'M STARVING" Shinsou whined.

"And my body isn't food!" The blonde argued. "So it seems we both got problems!"

"You know what?!" Shinsou lunged at the blonde, sharp teeth flaring. "GRR—"

Kaminari yelled and closed his door quickly. The door slammed on Shinsou's face and he slowly slid all the way down to his knees.

"What the hell?!" Kaminari screeched through the door.

SCENE II

"No!" Kaminari sobbed as he held Shinsou's bleeding body in his arms. "Don't you dare die on me Shinsou! I can't loose you!"

"He's loosing too much blood!" Aizawa yelled as he rushed to get supplies for his bleeding out son. "Kaminari ask him what his blood type is!"

"Shouldn't you know?!" Kaminari argued through tears. "He's your son!"