𝑿𝑽𝑰

Third P.O.V

As two men walked down the snow covered streets heading back to their kingdom, they were engaging in a conversation between one another.

The snowflakes slowly swayed in the air as if dancing along with the wind, some landing on the men's shoulders and others on the Victorian style umbrella one of them had.

Despite the cold weather and their feet constantly sinking down huge piles of dense snow, their conversation still continued.

"Do you really think he'll be okay?" Aizawa faltered, earning a soft look from Hizashi.

"I don't know," the other answered honestly. Even though Hizashi accepted Shinsou's new relationship, he was still having doubts about the two. He'd hope that the gods above will listen to him and protect his son and 'future son-in-law' from any harm. "We can only hope that our baby is making the right decision this time and nothing happens to either one of them"

"But what if this new 'relationship' of Hitoshi's isn't the best thing for him? Yes, he needs a partner to inherit the throne and all of that but what if history repeats itself again? I don't want to have to walk by my son's door and hear him sobbing until he sleeps"

"That won't happen, in sure of it" The blonde assured. "Denki-chan seemed like a great guy and you know how happy our baby looked when blondie was talking or cracking those funny jokes. His eyes sparkled brightly and he was radiating so much happy energy" Hizashi turned to face his loving husband and smiled softly. "Just like how I was with you"

Aizawa blushed and turned away. "S-still I'm worried...we haven't heard anything from them, any speculations on who they might be or where they're located and that's what concerns me the most"

"Darling," Hizashi spoke. "I know we haven't heard anything from them for years now but that doesn't mean they are still out there. Let's just hope that they decided that whatever they were doing was stupid and have given up on trying to kill our son. Besides it's been years, I doubt that they're even trying at this point"

"I guess..."

"Even if you say 'I guess,' I'm sure that something is still bothering you?"

Aizawa stopped. Hizashi noticed that the other footsteps have been silenced and turned around to see that his husband had stopped walking. "What's wrong?"

"I should be happy that Shinsou isn't depressed anymore but..." Aizawa began, the black haired man clutched the part of his shirt close to his chest tightly. "I can't seem to shake this dreadful feeling inside me"

Hizashi's eyes widen and he looked at Aizawa with full concern. "What do you mean?"

"I can't really explain is well with words but, it was the same feeling that came over me when Shinsou was sheltering himself from everything after Monoma died. I just..."

Hizashi silenced his worried husband by placing his lips on his. Aizawa stared in shock but nonetheless gave into the kiss as well. They parted and Hizashi placed his forehead on Aizawa's and held his hands tightly. "Let's just not worry about that anymore. We still have a long way back home since we didn't bring a carriage or anything and I'd rather not talk about something so depressing, okay?"

Aizawa nodded and continued walking with Hizashi, both their hands intertwined. The snowflakes kept falling and the ravens eyes were watching them lost in a daze. As he walked with Hizashi, Aizawa kept thinking about Monoma Neito's death and the impact it had on his son.