1. First Day

Ruby's POV

"Ruuubyyyyyyyy !!! Get up and get ready for our first day of school !!!" My sister Yang yelled from downstairs. I tiredly got up and stretched. Ugh.. I really don't wanna go to school... Yang and I ARE in the same grade, the only reason we're in the same grade is because- duh ! I got to skip 2 years. Anyways, I'm going to be 17 soon sooooo-

I went to my bathroom to take a shower, after I got out of the shower I went to my closet and grabbed black skinny jeans, black shirt, my red flannel, and my black and red converse. I checked myself in my mirror, I look good~ with my wolf ears and tail as the same color as my brunette hair with red tips.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw Yang already done with her food, "Hey Rubes ! Ready for school ?" As she hands me a bowl full of cereal and hands me the milk. "I guess" I answered as I pour the milk into my cereal, "Awww, cheer up Rubester ! It'll be great !!" She cheerfully said. "Okay, one, don't ever call me 'Rubester' again, two ! I- reeaaaally don't wanna make new friends" I explained. "You, my little sister, are no fun" she handed me a spoon.

I ate my cereal, and then Yang and I went out the door to go to school. "Wanna ride on Bumblebee?" Yang asked. Like hell I would ride that death machine!!! "N no thanks-" I pulled out my keys, "I'll take my truck.." I said. "Your loss" Yang said as she put on her helmet "Meet ya at the school sis !" She said and she rode off on her motorcycle. I sighed and got in my truck, I started the engine, and drove off to school.

As I arrived at the school and started walking to the front doors, I saw all kinds of faunuses sitting around, talking, or just waiting for school to start. I met Yang inside the building and we walked to the office to get our schedules.

"Aw man, we only got Lunch and P.E" Yang complained. "Maaann.. now I really have to make friends..." I also complained. "Yeah I guess, maaaaayyybeeeeeee- you'll get a giiirrllfrrriiieennd~" Yang teased and winked. I blushed and hit her arm. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

The bell then rang and we went to our separate classes. I walked to my first class, which was algebra. I walked on over to my class and went inside, and that's when I saw.. her..

A beautiful white haired fox faunus sitting in the back of the class reading I'm assuming a book. Oh god.. she's so gorgeous... I walked in and sat next to her. Okay Ruby, just.. make new friends.

"Hey, I'm Ruby Rose" I introduced myself. She just looked at me and back at her book. Okay, Ms. Nice girl... real smooth..

Other kids started coming in the classroom and sat down and started talking to one another. Great. First day of my new school and I can't make a single friend... I decided to put my head down. Class started and thank god the teacher didn't let me introduce myself in front of everyone.

Time skip

Lunch time, yes! Finally, I can be- "Hey Ruby !!!" alone.. Yang kept calling out for me, so I decided to walk on over to where she was. "Hey little sister !!" She headlocked and gave me a noogie. "Ow! OW ! Yang! Stooop!!" I got out from her release and fixed my hair, then I heard some laughter coming from the table in front of us. I was embarrassed cuz Yang just did that in front of new people. "Yaaaaaanngg.." I quietly whispered to her. "Aw, Don't worry Ruby, they're my new friends !" Yang said. Wow, she actually made friends and I didn't.. wonderful. "Okay Everyone ! This is my little sister Ruby ! And Rubes, this is Jaune, Pyrrha, Ren, Nora, Sun, Neptune, Blake, and Weiss !" Yang introduced us, but... Weiss.. Weiss was the one I tried being friends with !!! She looked at me then looked away. She has a scar on her left eye, I wonder how she got it..

Now that we all got to know each other, we all started laughing and making jokes, telling embarrassing stories that we did in the past. I was kinda quiet the whole time, me, being the socially awkward, wanted to leave, but.. Weiss also seemed like she wanted to leave too. I was sitting right next to her too, so I lightly kicked her leg and she looked up at me like she was about to say something till I motioned my head for us to just leave. She got the message and so we just got up and left the table. No one cared.

We walked down the hall, we were silent but it wasn't awkward. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself this morning.. I was just... a bit moody at the time.." Weiss explained herself. "Oh ! It's okay, I was the one who just started talking to you out of the blue, heh" I said, scratching the back of my head. "Let's start over, Hey, I'm Ruby Rose" "Weiss Schnee, it's nice to formally meet you." We both smiled at each other and laughed.

I guess.. first day of my new school.. isn't so bad.

To be continued...