The Human and the Homunculus

Lust POV

Blood. Death. Destruction. That was the fate of the nameless village Envy, Gluttony, and I were sent to destroy to create a philosopher stone. "DIE!" A lone alchemist shouted before I impaled him in the head and through his heart. "OH GOD PLEASE N-" A woman shouted before Gluttony bit her head off, suddenly I heard a baby begin to cry not far from Gluttony. I walked over and found a newborn baby covered head to tow in his mother's fresh blood, I picked up the child and he instantly stopped crying and looked at me. At that moment I felt something, an unyielding urge to take this child and never let him go. "Lust can I eat him?" Gluttony asked I shot him in the mouth with my ultimate spear pinning him to a wall, "You will not eat him understood. No harm will come to this baby." I said as I retracted my spears and flung away Gluttony's saliva before wiping away some of the blood from the baby's face. "I take it we're keeping him?" Envy said in disgust, "I will be keeping him yes." I said, "Fine then I guess everyone needs a pet at some point or another. I just always assumed yours was Gluttony." He said as he walked away, "If I'm going to keep you I'll have to call you something." I said, "Food?" Gluttony said, I just glared at him, "How about (y/n)." I said and walked away.

This all happened four years ago...

"MAMA WAKE UP!" (y/n) shouted as he jumped onto of me, "Shh sweetie, Mommy has a headache." I said, "But Mama I'm bored!" He said, "Then go play outside." I said, "Ok Mama." He said sadly as he crawled off me and walked away.

(y/n) POV

"Hey! Good morning (y/n)." Mrs. Jones said, "Good morning." I said, "That mother of yours still sick?" She asked, for years everyone assumed that Mama was sick and that's why they rarely see her, "Yeah." I said, "Poor thing, oh I know why don't you ask those alchemists if they can help her." She said, "Alchemists?" I said, "Yeah two of em' just rolled into town last night. One of em' wears a full suit of armor." She said, "Maybe I'll go talk to them later." I said, "Ok well tell your mother I hope she gets well soon." She said as I walked away.

"Mama." I said, "What is it (y/n)?" Mama asked, "They're here." I said, "Very good sweetie." She said.